Universal Processing LLC Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Fun working place.
Digital Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2018
I've learned how to systematically conduct digital marketing for clients when I was working at Universal Processing LLC. Analyzing click-stream data and the key metrics for measuring consumer behavior online, devising search-engine marketing SEO strategy, pay-per-click ad campaigns and implementing web optimization are all my major work. It's a fun place to work but management style is not that ideal.
horrible place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2017
if client don't like reciveing cold calls from us, we also dont like giving you cold call as well.

dont get mad at us if you got a cold call from us blame the manager.
productive
Human Resource Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2017
i learned alot here. the culture was magnificient and the staff were respectful. as an intern it opened my eyes to alot of worldly things i was not aware of
Very productive job
Client Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2016
This is a very fun working place which gave me the best environment to do productive job every day.
•Listen and respond to customers’ concerns and needs; identify customers’ requirements and provides the appropriate solutions which let me learn the multasking working mode and get used to the fast paste.
•Process client applications for different credit card processing services, and inputs client information by using company management system
•Serve as a liaison or translator between merchants and Priority Payment System or First Data to resolve funding or terminal issues
•Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to terminal hardware
•Schedule work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitor priority of calls and shift escalated calls to assure resolution of problems
Learn and be educated on all the software and hardware that the company uses and sells such as regular terminals, Point of Sale, clover system, etc.