Universal Processing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
The training period is just a pretense.
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2018
They committed they would provide training to new employees who have no related experience in two weeks. However, they force them to learn everything in one day and complete their sales goals in the rest of days, otherwise they will get fired immediately.
I just want to remind them that, only if you hire very talented person, many people need time to accommodate themselves with the job they never had before. PLEASE GIVE THEM TIME TO ADJUST THEIR WAYS OF THINKING AND SPEAKING. More ironically, the manager thought I was an isolationist in real life as I was not able to speak as he expected. Maybe I'm not a best fit for this job BUT HOW COULD HE ADJUST ME IN THIS WAY!!!
Therefore, the training period is just a pretense. They just want you to achieve their sales goals, without any consideration of your difficulties. From a manager's angle, I can truly understand that they want the employees to maximize their profits. But I hope they can sometimes stand on employees' prospective and give them more patience in learning new things.
Pros
Learn about credit card payment services.
Cons
No patience to new employees at all.
Universal
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10018February 28, 2018
It was a hard place to wake up to go to work at. The management like hard working dedicated people but are not willing to pay unless sale are made. It was a horrible working environment.
Pros
Learning About The Card Business
Cons
NO Pay Unless You Do Sells
Outstanding
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 31, 2017
Working with Universal Processing I have gained so much knowledge about general information on Marketing and in Real-Estate. I also was able to get to know my staff as individual and work together as a team and became very helpful around the office. Overral this has been such an expeirence and a pleasure working with the people at this office.
Pros
Family enviornment
Productive place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2014
Prepare and deliver presentations of monthly profits and losses analysis direct to C-level executives.
Improve availability and comprehension of information impacting sales, installation and ongoing customer support.
Prepare budgets and forecasts, including monthly/quarterly forecasts, mid‐year forecasts and annual budgets.
Perform monthly variance analysis of actual results to budgeted/forecasted performance and make recommendations.
Good work Environment and Friendly co-works as well as a fast pace environment that develops the necessary needed to work in an office environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2013
Universal Processing greatly influences workers attitude in a positive atmosphere that demand constant brain storming, dedication and willingness to learn rapidly. This atmosphere also helps employee acquire a good networking int'l
Pros
Free Lunches