Universal Servo Group Employee Reviews

Nice co workers
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAMay 18, 2018
I learned a new things there about hydraulic, electronic and robotic repair business on how things get repaired, customer service was a big key at this company. Calling and talking to a variety of different customers and enjoyed my time there.
Very Greedy , a lot of dishonesty
Technician (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAMarch 6, 2018
They promise a future but once you are hired you quickly learn that you made a huge mistake leaving your former job , there is no benefits as they describe
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Benefits are not as described
Hired me under false pretenses
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAOctober 9, 2017
I was on a full time job when this employer called me and asked me to come and do accounting work. After I put my two weeks in on my other job, I just knew that I was going to be great. This employer committed me to full time and really didn't have an intention of me being there over 3 months. He brought me on a job just to let someone go on maternity leave. When she came back on the day she came back he advised it was slow and that he would have to let me go. I was left out of a job. I would have never left my full time employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Servo Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Universal Servo Group Reviews by Location