University at Buffalo Employee Review

View all University at Buffalo reviews

Graduate School
Teaching Assistantship & Fellowship (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 12, 2014
The University at Buffalo (SUNY) department of sociology is an excellent location to achieve a graduate level degree. The department is competitive and collaborative in ways that challenge the student to achieve higher levels of academic, research, and literary aptitude. The vast specialties of the faculty provide expertise in broad and narrow areas of research that accentuate the skill sets that are needed in the work environment.

Other University at Buffalo Employee Reviews

Great Job for a student
STUDENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYApril 29, 2018
My job was very understanding with my school work and encouraged me to continue my education. I always felt like I had a good support system and no matter what I needed help with, there was always someone willing to help me.
Great school
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 21, 2018
UB is one of the best college in New York. I loved studying there and completing my study. I still miss the environment and always looking for excuses to go back.