University Circle Incorporated Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Experience
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2014
Worked to improve the University Circle neighborhood. Management gave good leadership and helped set and define daily goals.
Pros
Great management
Nice place to work
Receptionist and Secretarial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 23, 2013
University Circle Inc. is a very nice place to work, the day usually flows smoothly. I have learned a lot from working here in terms of how to interact with people and maintain a professional attitude at all times. Management can be alright depending on who is doing the managing. Personally, I have just been assigned a new manager, who insists on micro managing me, and requiring me to do things that no one else in the building has to do or would do. the hardest part of my job is the fact that there is no room for advancement, not in positions, or rates of pay. The most enjoyable part is when I can work independently. I have no problem with being a team player, but because I know the importance of prioritizing and paying attention to detail the first time, I'm able to avoid having to do the same task over and over again when i work alone.
Pros
Nice and calm work enviroment.
Cons
underpaid in some positions, overpaid in others.