University Health Associates Employee Reviews

extremely poorly managed chaos
Nutritional Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 25, 2018
The managers coddle every lazy bum they hire while expecting the hard workers to pick up the slack. If you disagree with this, they get rid of you. The local union is in their pocket and does absolutely nothing to protect you, no matter how transparent a railroading job is done to you.
Fun place to work
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for University Health Associates. I got along very well with the staff and doctors. I didn't want to leave but after a accident at home with one of my children, I decided that it would be best to stay at home.
Great Company to work for.
Coding Specialists (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working at University Health Associates. I worked with a broad range of intelligent, kind, committed employees that made my work experience enjoyable
Good Workplace Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 1, 2017
Administrative Assistant
Co-workers sharing ideas and knowledge about the department and job.
Helpful to staff and co-workers.
Overall great experience working for this company.
Environment
Secretary III/Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WV 26505May 23, 2017
I enjoyed working in the Nephrology Dept. Attending conferences about ESRD was a learning experience that I won't forget. The staff and doctors were great.
Benefits
Cons
Managment
Very busy physician office
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 5, 2015
Many task have to be performed on a typical day at work. I have learned to communicate with the public on a one to one basis. I enjoy working with my co-workers and learning new thing from each other. The hardest part of the job is being able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my patients and being able to help them with their needs.
Pros
Communicating with my patients
Nice facility and people but not great for mid-levels
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 3, 2015
There is significant interactions with residents which can have positive and negative aspects. If you enjoy teaching it is great. They do take precedence therefore, your involvement can be minimized. For example, the resident will have the opportunity to do a procedure over the midlevel. This makes it difficult to advance professionally. UHA does not seem to understand how a midlevel is utilized and have mismanaged our compensation multiple times.
Absolute rewarding
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 25, 2014
Working here was a pleasure. Having the ability to help others was a very rewarding experience
Well run company that cares about their patients and employies
Health Information/ Imaging Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 7, 2013
A Healthcare company that cares as much about their employees as they do their patients.
Pros
Wonderful people to work for
Cons
Very business
love this place, great people to work with
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 9, 2012
this was a great place to work, great people to work with, learned to post payments, hours were pretty flexible