University Health Care System Employee Review

View all University Health Care System reviews

Loved being able to help other people who was in need for assisting
Physician Locator Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 16, 2013
A day at work was like having a moment of excitement. You never knew what would happen, but it was interesting and fun. Being able to work with others was an experience of a life time, because I got a chance to learn people's personalities and learned how to cope and deal with different issues within the company.It was sometimes difficult to deal with stressful situations, but I learned how to be stress free and deal with any task before me. I truly enjoyed helping customers; such as patients, nurses, and other physicians get the assistance they needed and giving them the best customer service they deserved.
Cons
15 mins breaks

Other University Health Care System Employee Reviews

Great Team Work
Nurse Manager, Medical (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 9, 2018
My peer and staff were fantastic. The organization provide great structure for policies and procedures. Enjoyed the structure and was a Magnet Hospital with lots to offer nurses.
Great company!
Patient Care Technician II (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 8, 2018
I love my job here and wouldn't have wanted to start my hospital career anywhere else. I gained many skills that I may have never had the opportunity to learn elsewhere.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University Health Care System. Our community is ready to answer.

University Health Care System Reviews by Location