University Of Cincinnati Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 161 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONeville G. Pinto84%approve of Neville G. Pinto's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersCincinnati, OH
You’re seeing all 454 jobs at University Of Cincinnati because we can’t find any available jobs at University Of Cincinnati close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 273 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Scientific Research & Development
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 42 questions about working at University Of Cincinnati. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from University Of Cincinnati employees.
Insights from 130 Indeed users who have interviewed with University Of Cincinnati within the last 5 years.
All related to teaching and education.
Just about our college background
Previous experiences, technology use, where else I was applying
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- University Of Cincinnati