University of Florida

University of Florida Employee Reviews

United States1,062 reviews
Found 1,062 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun workplace
Nothing to say. Good professors. Good advisors. Good students. Nothing to say. Good food. Nothing to say. I like to work with my colleagues. I like the environment there.
ambiente muy divertido y multicultural
Es un lugar muy importante para trabajar donde uno se puede desarrollar como profesional.
Great
Good Job. Lots of opportunity throughout my five long years at this institution. Great workplace culture and great management. A typical day at work would be 9-5.
I expected more from UF.
I expected more from UF. I feel there is some racism as well as prejudice and ageism. I received no support from management in my efforts to pursue advancement.
Healthcare insurance
Decent work environment at the university. Felt genuine and comforting to work there. Got monotonous at times but was able to learn a lot on the job. Overall would recommend.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great first job
I enjoyed my time there. I would recommend them as a good and fair employer. The atmosphere was inclusive with many opportunities for growth. Go Gators!
a good place to balance work and life
The city is a nice place to live. UF provide a good place to balance work and life. It provides a fair job opportunity. The salary is fair but the benefit is good.
Productive and fun
This place is fun and comfortable. You learn a lot from doing many new experiments and using many new techniques. Hours are flexible and environment is friendly.
Work is rewarding and fun. Job knowledge and strong work ethic launches Gator Nation to the stars.
Paying it forward so our neighbors can be well in our community. Be well.
Showing a strong commitment to a job well done makes for job security and colleagues become your family 👍🌹💯
poor
Felt like being at the bottom of a giant funnel, with every body. Above dumping thier work they did not feel like doing in. While they sat around feeling inportant.
Amazing culture and people through out entire company
The people on the front line and behind the scenes all work together well and enjoy each others company and are always thinking of new ideas to help advance.
great
The course covers fundamental principles of medical genetics integrated with biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology, supplemented with case presentations and problem solving. Medical Genetics introduces and reinforces fundamental concepts of human genetics through lectures, clinical scenarios and problem solving formats. Class topics will be covered in lecture and small and large-group discussion session formats.
Great workplace, excellent management
Room to learn and grow, encourages professional development and rewards high performers. I've been here 15 years and have progressively advanced to positions of more responsibility.
Willing to give feedback, especially if you ask for it, to better yourself.
The University of Florida was extremely beneficial to me in that they made sure to help me wherever I needed improvement. I constantly try to better myself so being in an environment where that is convenient and applicable was very nice.
I liked teaching there
It is a very good academic environment with good students. I do feel it is a little cold, emotionally, however. But I was teaching overseas in a very different cultural context previously.
Excellent management
In my position within the Florida Recovery Center, I have felt nothing but appreciation for my efforts and have enjoyed my time here. Management has been extremely kind and took the time needed to ensure I was 100% aware of expectations and job responsibilities.
I am hesitant to disclose much information here
My business skills, penchant for detail, and general aptitude have all served to make me an exemplary administrative professional. My approach to work goes beyond my job description, as I am always seeking ways to improve efficiency and enhance support. Preparation is the primary key to my success.
Hardwork
Every department is different. Just keep to yourself. I personally would not work there again. You are better off working for yourself. The benefits are ok.
Not a stable position
No stability or structure people do what they want when they want. The rules apply to some not all. The senior leaders do not know what lower level
Workers are doing and no one is crossed trained. Not a stable work place.
Very inclusive and progressive work environment
As a student employee, they offered me a lot of room to grow within the professional career. They allowed me to not only build upon the skill that I presented beforehand but gain a lot of professional recommendations to expand myself no just within their department but for all walks of your professional journey
Great benefits
this was my all time best job but advancement can be hard. training is a plus and UF has tuition reimbursement. once you get into UF to move to different departments are good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Florida. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
4.2
Women's ratings

2.3Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.