University of Houston Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 447 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Form Energy to set up iron-air battery manufacturing facility in West Virginia(opens in a new window)pv magazine USA
Former restaurant workers are too angry to re-apply, study finds(opens in a new window)Restaurant Business
Anger Over COVID-19 Layoffs Keeping Hospitality Workers from Returning to Jobs(opens in a new window)uh.edu
Stress, pay and retention: What to know about the state of Texas' teacher workforce(opens in a new window)The Dallas Morning News
You’re seeing all 861 jobs at University of Houston because we can’t find any available jobs at University of Houston close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 981 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at University of Houston have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 65 questions about working at University of Houston. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from University of Houston employees.
Insights from 265 Indeed users who have interviewed with University of Houston within the last 5 years.
Typical questions - Why do you want to work here?, How did you resolve a conflict situation?, What are your strengths/weaknesses?, What do you see as the greatest challenge? Is the customer always right? Why or why not?
Will there ever be a change in leadership and why do you not promote from within, there are good officers here?
Personal and situational questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at University of Houston?Published on May 24, 2021
- University of Houston