University of Iowa Community Credit Union

4.5
Ratings breakdown
4.3Job Security & Advancement
BRANCH SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 9, 2017
It truly is a great place to work however once you get high enough it becomes extremely political. They have some great leaders and some not so great leaders.
Great CEO, good culture, Poor Middle Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAAugust 4, 2017
UICCU has great vision for members and employees and offers many benefits thanks in large part to a phenomenal CEO and his fantastic Senior Team. However, for Retail Banking there are many managers who simply do not care about employees or have the leadership skills to foster employee development. I would recommend working at UICCU, but be aware of branch managers who are focused on making money through incentives instead of developing and coaching their teams.
Pros
Beer Cart Friday, lots of free lunches, good incentive pay, Leadership Development Program
Cons
Incentives not tied to values, lack of middle management skill development, no accountability for managers
The best job ever!!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAMarch 22, 2017
I absolutely LOVED working for the credit union. I honestly would never have left if I hadn't relocated to Dallas. Everybody is so wonderful and helpful and they really care about their employees.
Official response from University of Iowa Community Credit Union
June 29, 2017

We loved having you! Thank you for your service to the Credit Union and we hope all is well with you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Iowa Community Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

University of Iowa Community Credit Union Reviews by Job Title