University of Iowa Community Credit Union

University of Iowa Community Credit Union Employee Reviews

4.3Job Security & Advancement
Card and Deposit Service Intern (Former Employee) –  North Liberty, IASeptember 25, 2018
A typical day at work for me included working on the escheat list, calling members, and data processing their accounts. The workplace culture is very friendly and everyone is always supporting you. The hardest part of my job was trying to find people on the escheat list, however, I created a process and researched and took 80 people off the list.
Positive, collaborative work environment
Member Benefit Associate (Current Employee) –  North Liberty, IAAugust 13, 2018
UICCU is a wonderful place to work with great benefits and very supportive management and coworkers, They actively work to help you in advancing however you would like to in the company.
Overall a good place to work!
FSR (Former Employee) –  GrinnellJanuary 4, 2018
I had a good experience working st Uiccu. The credit union really does try to take good care of it’s members and it’s employees! Would like to work there again someday!
BRANCH SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 9, 2017
It truly is a great place to work however once you get high enough it becomes extremely political. They have some great leaders and some not so great leaders.
Great CEO, good culture, Poor Middle Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAAugust 4, 2017
UICCU has great vision for members and employees and offers many benefits thanks in large part to a phenomenal CEO and his fantastic Senior Team. However, for Retail Banking there are many managers who simply do not care about employees or have the leadership skills to foster employee development. I would recommend working at UICCU, but be aware of branch managers who are focused on making money through incentives instead of developing and coaching their teams.
Pros
Beer Cart Friday, lots of free lunches, good incentive pay, Leadership Development Program
Cons
Incentives not tied to values, lack of middle management skill development, no accountability for managers
The best job ever!!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAMarch 22, 2017
I absolutely LOVED working for the credit union. I honestly would never have left if I hadn't relocated to Dallas. Everybody is so wonderful and helpful and they really care about their employees.
Official response from University of Iowa Community Credit Union
June 29, 2017

We loved having you! Thank you for your service to the Credit Union and we hope all is well with you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Iowa Community Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6