University of Maryland Faculty Physicians Employee Reviews in Baltimore, MD

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 13, 2019
FPI is a good place to work. The people are collegial and management is friendly and helpful. Finance team is focused on accounting and process oriented.
Pros
Work life balance
just like most hospitals but a very serious environment.
Patient services coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 5, 2018
Nice place to work depending on the department. Management was understanding when it comes to family but you have to know someone to move up in the company.
Pros
yearly bouns
Decent benefits, OK compensation, good work/life balance, but the corporate C-Suite struggles to lead well
Decline to provide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2018
Your satisfaction working for this organization may depend on what department you work for. In many of the corporate departments, there's a stagnant energy amongst personnel, stemming from a frequently unfocused group of senior leaders. FPI says it values innovation, but doesn't understand how to embody it. Executives may (or may not) have strategy, but they do not know how to make it cohesive, and they certainly are not transparent about much of anything.
Work Day
Medical Secretary II (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 24, 2018
Stay on top of the work and always preofessional. I have learned to manage my time better. The patients are always first priortiy, I go out of my way to make their experience the best.
Steady day of work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 13, 2018
A typical day at work was inbound calls; I learned how to deal with difficult patients. Management was awesome, very understanding and compassionate. The hardest part of the job was dealing with continuous difficult patients, but most often we dealt with more pleasant patients than difficult patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my team members. We developed a friendship outside of work.
Technology deprived
Telecommunications Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21201May 30, 2018
My reason for joining FPI was to establish a working environment and team that was customer focused. Due to the lack of institutional buy-in the environment has become a "keep the lights on" environment. My desire is to work with a team that wants to do more than that.
Typical Day
Patient Account Representative III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
Daily meetings, Working rejections. input daily charges, and completing accounts recieveable follow-up. Managemnt is helpful in resolving issues and assisting with issues.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
no advancement
great
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 20, 2018
i enjoy working here the staff is friendly and all of my co workers and team members are great to work with the hours are good and the travel time is reasonable
Fantastic company to work for
Clinical Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2018
Excellent benefits and workplace environment/culture. Leadership is accessible and individuals' talents are celebrated. Opportunities for career advancement as well.
Benefits are good but the work environment is stressful
Staff Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2018
Cannot give an overall review for the entire company. Working in some departments are better than others. So it all depends on which department you work
awesome company
Medical Practice Rep III (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 5, 2018
If I was to every move back to Maryland I would go back. It was a great company to grow and advance in. I have even recommended people after i left town.
Pros
the envionment
Cons
pay could be a little better
Productive Work Environment
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 24, 2017
I have worked at FPI for 4 years and it is a great place to work as management has open door policies and want their employees to try challenging opportunities that will lead to a pathway for better career growth.
Nice and quiet environment just the pay is an issue.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 16, 2017
It’s a nice and quiet environment to work. The only issue was the pay. Management was ok and worked with the employee. Everyone get along and had a lot of events for employee to engage with each other
Nice place to work
Medical Practice Representative II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 31, 2017
This was a nice place to work and the patients were fun to encounter. Most were very sick but still had a smile. The staff were nice and pleasant. The management were cut throat.
Job review
Central Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 17, 2017
Overall a good place to work.
It is what you make it. Every dept and location works different and does things a little differently. I have gained alot of experience.
no comment
Medical Secretary III / Team Building Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 30, 2017
For the protection of my current employment, i do not wish to comment on this section. I will say, however, that my colleagues and I have great relationship, which has been a great aspect of my job.
Good Benefits
Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 5, 2017
Great place to work, flexible work schedule, lots of training available. People here are friendly and my Supervisors loves to train you on new things. Room for advancement
Very poor management
Medical Practice Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 16, 2017
Very poor management and poor working conditions. Co-workers did not treat each other with respect. I would not advise anyone to seek employment with this company.
All About Patient Care
Administrative Assistant/ Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 4, 2017
Patient care is the number one priority and making the patient's time with us as stress-free as possible. There are a variety of specialists to take care of most if not all needs of patients.
Pros
Variety of choices for lunch, access to MTA bus, subway, and light rail
Cons
Traffic, parking
learning environment
Medical Practice Rep II (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 16, 2016
its a wonderful pace to learn new information and the most difficult part about the job is receiving to much information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Maryland Faculty Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.

University of Maryland Faculty Physicians Reviews by Location