University of Maryland University College Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 217 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOUniversity of Maryland, College Park85%approve of University of Maryland, College Park's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
You’re seeing all 286 jobs at University of Maryland University College because we can’t find any available jobs at University of Maryland University College close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 511 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at University of Maryland University College have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 44 questions about working at University of Maryland University College. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from University of Maryland University College employees.
Insights from 152 Indeed users who have interviewed with University of Maryland University College within the last 5 years.
Highest level of education and other basic requirements
I got hired quick. University of Maryland usually hires quick.
If I am dependable/reliable and ready to work in such a big environment?, Yes was my answer Many standard questions was asked and I was able to answer to the best of my ability
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- University of Maryland University College