University of Maryland University College
73Above average

University of Maryland University College Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA9 reviews
Productive workplace
I learn so much about Cyber Security at UMUC. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to attend this school. My goal was to learn a lot more about the cyber world. I believe that this school gave me the opportunity to achieve my goal.
Great Company to work.
My experience working with this company was very pleasant and the management staff was courteous and professional at all times. Great teamwork and efficient work environment.
Amazing staff
From the directors on down are some of the best people I've had the pleasure to work with. They are hard working and care about their students. Upper management can be a challenge as many of them are from out of state and don't understand the University System of Maryland
Great benifits, Poor work environment
This job has great benefits, but the pay is below minimum standards. the pay inequality is to be ashamed of. The directors make outrageous money for doing next to nothing and the employees that do all the work are paid like peasants. The stress of the work atmosphere is not healthy and it is very "clicky" it should only be considered as a last result.My Manager surprisingly is a very nice person.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Pay, Stress
Training program development
Developed educational training programs, including Executive training, "Green" Technology training program, as well as research on high-tech products and teaching a number of courses on Green Technology, Project Management & Technology Management , plus International Business Development.

My specialty is Technology Transfer, enjoyed working with talented teams.
Pros
Diverse students
Cons
Limited implementation of advanced programs
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Fun workplace but employees are slightly unprofessional
It was a pleasant first job, but some of the employees (and owner) needed to treat women with more respect. My hours were also taken advantage of.
Outstanding organization with committed staff
All of my instructors were dedicated to my overall success and made the learning environment fun, interactive and exciting.
Pros
Supportive staff
Oit
Since it was in the the same building as my classes for school it was great convenience. The supervisors are helpful with present problems as well as answering questions and helping you learn new IT services. Very friendly and helpful environment, grateful to be working there.
Great place to work at on campus
I'm having a lot of fun working this job. It is great to be involved with people on a daily basis and as a manager and personal trainer you definitely are. Sometimes, when the gym is slow, it is even possible to get some homework done. Although that happens rarely. All in all I like this job a lot and am happy that I can work so close to my classes.