University of Memphis Employee Review

View all University of Memphis reviews

A great place to touch lives
LSAMP Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2014
I was a student worker who helped other students develop skills to help enrich the underrepresented middle and high school students we tutored/mentored.

Other University of Memphis Employee Reviews

Great Job for Students
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 24, 2018
Great way to supplement my funds while still being able to do some light studying and socializing. Taught me basic skills I would need for just about any future job like customer service, Microsoft office, answering phones, and filing.
Unhappy Work Environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 28, 2018
I think that University of Memphis is an excellent place to work it just depend on what department you are in. The department I work in is not a team playing department. It is a struggle everyday to come into this building and that is not good. Everyday I'm applying for jobs however, I have not tried to move within the company. I believe if they had a Director over the department maybe it would be different. They have not had a director for about 4 years and I believe those in management are doing whatever they want to do,