University of Montana Employee Review

View all University of Montana reviews

Productive, fast moving, attention to detail workplace
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTApril 22, 2019
This can be a very fast paced office from phone calls with students and parents who are looking for answers from the University banner site, to guidance on using the many facets of the university website. We answer questions in person or over the phone and in the online chat about registration, filing different forms and directions to finding different offices and buildings on campus.

Students are often times upset, exasperated, and ready to quit. When they come to our office we make them feel welcome, help walk them through the technicalities of the university online system, and give them direction on what office can best answer their questions.

We also perform daily filing and monthly audits. We have an extensive filing system that we maintain and keep up-to-date.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
I will need more hours as of May 6th, and they are not available on this job

Other University of Montana Employee Reviews

Great University for Graduate Students
Toxicology researcher (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 8, 2019
I worked at the University of Montana for a full year as a graduate student. The professors were fantastic and the laboratories were stocked and organized.
Relaxed but productive workspace
Biology Tutor (Former Employee) –  University Center / Lommasson BuildingAugust 20, 2019
As a Study Jam tutor, the teaching/tutoring space is flexible and easy to navigate. My fellow tutors were always helpful, easy to talk to, and fun to work with. I enjoyed my work helping students through their biology classes.