I enjoyed my position and working with the graduate students.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Omaha, NE – January 11, 2019
• Provided administrative support to the department chair, suite faculty, students, and visitors.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Organized typed, filed documents; maintained graduate student spreadsheets, files, reports.
• Initiated and processed interdepartmental and external communication.
• Coordinated the annual economics department scholarship banquet.
• Generated comprehensive exams for Master of Science Degree in Economics.
• Supervised a student worker.
• Organized national and international applications for the hiring of an economics professor.
• Scheduled appointments and reserved meeting spaces. Assisted with special events.
• Maintained and ordered office supplies. Processed and distributed daily suite mail.
• Knowledge of office equipment: multi-line phone, personal computer, printer, copier, & scanner.
Working with students and staff