University of North Carolina at Greensboro Employee Reviews

Worked as a marketing manager, loved it.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 13, 2018
They ended up creating a position for me after working there as a graphic designer. I was doing work as a graphic designer and picked up responsibilities until they decided that I needed to have a more encompassing job title and a higher pay rate. I had an extremely pleasant experience working for this company.
Wonderful
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 11, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Great staff and great management. They help you develop your classes into fun, educational atmospheres. I would definitely still work there if I did not have to relocate.
Alumni Relations
Advancement & Development Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 9, 2018
serves as the front-line alumni office representative, and provides superior customer service to all internal and external university constituents. This position will be involved in event planning and volunteer management. The incumbent will support the Assistant Vice President of Alumni Relations and Engagement, but also provide administrative support to the Assistant Vice President of Development and University Advancement and the Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Engagement.
Overall a Great Job
Resident Adviser (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 9, 2018
My first CRL was amazing and I loved working with her. The next one was new and struggled a bit in the position, which made things a bit difficult for the group.
Pros
Paid, on campus living
No Loyalty
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 5, 2018
At the end of the day the university is a business, and the administration will absolutely stab you in the back if necessary. If you know this going in, you will be much better off.
My day
Asst. Director, Facilities and Game Operations (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2018
A typical day at work consists of facilities and operations of the softball fields. I am also responsible for painting and other sports operations. I do not feel like the upper management are looking to promote from within.
A University Position
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2018
Academia, but a nice academia

Part time instructor, always had advanced notice of courses and schedule. Easy to work with. I was on a nontenure job
Great place to work!
Building Environmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 26, 2018
UNCG Facilities is a great place to work. The pay is very good and you will receive benefits as well as vacation and sick leave, even for part-time. I would recommend this job to anyone
Great workplace for a college student
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 13, 2018
College job in a computer lab. Opened and closed the computer lab. 20 hours a week. Checked emails and answered questions in the lab. Did lab reservations.
Great Place to Work
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2018
Standard routines and projects. Great working with students and helping people pursue higher education. Departments do help each other in the workload.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2018
The overall experience of working at UNCG is good but my specific job, once I was past the first year, is extremely boring. If I stayed here for ten more years, I would still be doing the same tasks the same way, answering the same queries, etc. No professional growth at all.
Interesting and rewarding
CLINICAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed teaching NP students and visiting them in their clinical environment. I was able to offer additional treatment regimens for various patients and considered myself as a team leader.
Pros
Teaching students
Cons
Benefits/salary
Working
Stagehand (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 29, 2018
11/10. It was good to do while I was studying and as a person with a theatre background I enjoyed it. My boss was great and the people I worked with were also usually great
Temporary Graduate Assistant/Research Assistant
Graduate Assistant/Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 28, 2018
Nice place for working during school. I worked 10 hours per week for the Graduate School of Nursing. It paid my tuition via a grant tuition waiver and stipend.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Great
Volunteer Tutor/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2018
Great company to volunteer for, helped me to better understand the material and review for the NCLEX while helping others, defininitely would recommend to others!
Time Commitment
Housing and Residence Life, Resident Advisor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 20, 2018
Be prepared to commit a lot of time while also balancing school and social life. However, you will learn how to do that very quickly and can be rewarding in the end.
Excellent work culture.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 20, 2018
Center of housing and Community Services is an excellent place to work. Your get exposure to various technologies and helps you to hone your people skills.
Friendly environment
Telefundraiser (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 19, 2018
Very sedentary job. The environment is friendly and supervisors constantly work to help you improve at your job by providing much advice on things you may need to work on.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
On-campus job, pays at the end of each month
I had a blast working camps there
Baseball Instructor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 14, 2018
I only worked camps there and was not directly employed but it is a great atmosphere. Working with kids and seeing them grow as a baseball player was very satisfying. All of the coaches involved are great people!
Team work
Summer Conference Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 30, 2018
Team work was an important aspect of this job. Everyone had a role to play. Others completed their share of the work load whereas others did not. Interaction with people was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
people interaction
Cons
unequal job distribution