University of Phoenix Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 413 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
University of Phoenix Alumna Jennifer Goddard Named Chief Executive Officer of YWCA Charleston(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
University of Phoenix Office of Educational Equity hosts second annual 21-Day Equity Habit Building Challenge(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
University of Phoenix Included as a Top 100 Degree Producer for Students of Color by Diverse: Issues In Higher Education(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
University of Phoenix PhoebeÂ® Chatbot Evolves to Improve and Enhance Use as Student Resource(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
There is 1 University of Phoenix job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at University of Phoenix.
Salary estimated from 155 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at University of Phoenix have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 58 questions about working at University of Phoenix. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from University of Phoenix employees.
Insights from 279 Indeed users who have interviewed with University of Phoenix within the last 5 years.
1- Pouvez-vous vous présenter? 2- Pouquoi ce poste vous intéresse-t-il? 3- Êtes-vous un leader?
It has been so long ago (2008), but I remember that questions were professional, detailed and the entire interview was long. I recall I was asked about my experience in the field, my management and leadership skills and time management.
Very limited. Worked my way up from lower classes to doctoral program
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at University of Phoenix?Published on May 24, 2021
- University of Phoenix