University of San Francisco Employee Reviews

Good for early career or masters only
part time faculty (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJuly 20, 2018
There is limited support for part time faculty members, and the professor evaluation process is neither representative nor fair, because it relies largely on highly subjective student reviews, and there is no system to monitor or mandate or standardize students' reviews.
A true community
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 19, 2018
A typical work day is completing a list of clerical tasks. I have enhanced my people skills as I have had to interact with international students from all walks of life. Workplace culture is very relaxed with understood boundaries. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you will work with and encounter on the job.
Great Place
University Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2018
Great Plac to work and great people to work with. I felt valued as an individual. I never felt that I was in a cutthroat environment but an environment of support.
Great
Summer Guest Host (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2018
Summer easy job and fun place. I applied when i was a freshman and have had the same job for over 3 years. it's a great place to work and would recommend everyone work for the university.
I was a just a student here
Field Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 1, 2018
I was just a student here so I don't have enough information to rate the company. Worked as a field coordinator as a part of my thesis for as a graduate student.
building leadership experience
International Student Orientation Leader (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 29, 2018
helping every new intentional student with immigration states and school need. it was a very learning experience and great way to provide help to others
amazing!
Teaching Assistant- The World (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 26, 2018
I came here as a student and left with so many good opportunities and memories as a student and employee. This University did so much for me and I know that it will do a lot for whoever chooses to work here.
Pros
work environment, city location
Great students
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 26, 2018
This is an excellent, small campus with a deep commitment to social justice. The students are hard working and willing to work in teams. The faculty is down to earth and steeped in critical uses of theory.
Worth
Clinical Training Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 16, 2018
The administration is generally filled with understanding supervisors and easy going personalties. Work goes by pretty smoothly as a result. Information can be a little slow sometimes, so it's important to send reminders.
It's just a student job
Community Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 9, 2018
Don't expect anything from this job. It is just a student job. They offer paid sick leave. By working there, you get minimum for day shifts and $.50 more during night shifts. Hours can be very unpleasant since someone needs to be working at all times. Very flexible with scheduling.
A highly productive place to work
Teaching Assistant Economics & Grading (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 16, 2018
A typical day at work is full with teaching students, grading their assignment.
I also learned a lot from the student and it actually motivate me as a good leader.
Very good
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 13, 2018
It was a good job with supporting mentors. I worked closely with my professor, and she was always willing to help during any issues i had with students or the creation of the work
Benefits were excellent. Employee culture was supportive and extracurricular activities were encouraged.
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 27, 2018

Management was mostly stable, but there was a fairly constant change in leadership and supervision. Employee job descriptions and responsibilities also changed frequently.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Unstable leadership.
Collaborative environment
Student Teacher Supervisor/Intern Mentor (Current Employee) –  University of San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2018
collaborative environment. Nice learning community. Small classes and good compensation. I certainly recommend USF for people looking for a part time job in education.
Great school job if you do not need healthcare
Front Desk Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  dormitoriesFebruary 7, 2018
Easy on campus front desk receptionist job that allows you to do homework on site. The shifts are in flexible two hour increments. The hardest part can be emergencies such as fires. No health benefits or anything like that. It is a part time job. Great for getting to know people around campus too. No breaks though. Minimum wage with twenty-five cent raise each semester or year.
Interesting experience
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 21, 2018
The school that I worked as manager, unfortunately was monolithic and not very adaptable to change --despite what they say. Far too many old-hats running the administrative offices, bad politics in front of getting things done, and just general crankiness amongst the executive staff. It would be good to see the next generation of administrators have a go at it. I wouldn't recommend this position to anyone as it takes a very specific personality to put up with this.
Pros
Benefits, social awareness
Cons
salary, management, resistance to change, slow-moving
Productive and fun workplace
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 20, 2017
I am responisble for social media marketing of the Energy Systems Management program at University of San Francisco(USF). Also performed the role of front desk receptionist for 3 hours per week.
The management is very good and allows me to be flexible with my work schedule.
care about student workers
Student Managed Fund (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 17, 2017
I worked as a kitchen worker at the University of San Francisco. Basically, I received tremendous care from my supervisor. Co-workers are reliable and funny.
great place
Division 1 Athlete (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 14, 2017
fun environment to work it was a lot of fun i really enjoyed it it was so much fun i would go back fr sure im really happy with all of my time spent there
Remote Learning
Lecturer/Head Advanced Digital Analytics (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2017
Provide an excellent resource for people who want to increase their knowledge in a variety of subject matters remotely.

Assembled an excellent variety of online instructors.