University Of Scranton Employee Review

View all University Of Scranton reviews

Learned everyday
Spanish Tutor (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJanuary 10, 2019
I worked everyday to help peers to clearly be able to communicate in both reading and writing in the Spanish Language
Assess individual’s problem areas
Helped to improve peers skills
Assisted students in writing and reading in Spanish

I learned that patience and listening is a key to tutoring.
Most enjoyable part of the job getting to know my colleagues and becoming great Friends.

Other University Of Scranton Employee Reviews

Teamwork Workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 5, 2019
A typical day at work iis very busy and consists of teamwork and speed and a clean enviroment.
I learned how to get faster speed and work together as a team with others.
The Management treated us well and made sure we always had the supplies we needed and took our lunches.
The workplace culture was very happy motivated and kept everyone with smiles on their faces.
The hardest part of the job will be days where you were working by yourself taking multiple orders at once.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having satisfied customers and compliments on how you did their order so well.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
15 minute breaks
Student not employee
Program Specialist/Internship (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 27, 2018
I was a student during my time at the University of Scranton, not an employee. While i was working for the department of veterans affairs I was completing my internship requirements for graduation.