University of Southern California Employee Review

View all University of Southern California reviews

Best place for academic computer science research
Software Architect (Current Employee) –  Marina Del ReyNovember 7, 2013
the pace of work varies from groups to groups. some groups are fast paced while others are laid back

Other University of Southern California Employee Reviews

Great academic institution with great faculty
Engineering Management (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time at USC as a research assistant, especially my wonderful research supervisor, but I believe the University administration should take care and support their faculty members, workers, managers, manager assistants more and perform a better task in providing promotion and reward to their current useful and hard-working staff instead of favoritism and wasteful politics..
Dynamic workplace culture that supports your personal and professional goals
Learning & Organizational Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 14, 2018
I am so proud to be a member of the Trojan Family! Though some parts of the university may feel compartmentalized and segmented, they are genuinely all a part of the same tribe. No matter if you have a question for the dean of a graduate program or the VP of a marketing department, someone will be there to give you a helping hand or guide you to the right resource.
Pros
Network
Cons
Pay for parking