University of Wisconsin Employee Review

View all University of Wisconsin reviews

Best job I have ever had.
Animal Research Technician- Level II (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 21, 2014
I can say, whole heartily, that this was the best job I have ever had. My supervisor was supportive and treated us with respect. We were under his management but free to get our work done because he knew we would and could. I would never have left if I didn't have to move out of state.

Other University of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

Excellent place for school and continuing education
Certified Public Manager Program (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 18, 2018
Excellent place to earn an education as an adult. Continued learning experience was exceptional.

Certified Public Management Program was very relevant to current issues in the world today.
It's a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIApril 18, 2018
A typical work day at UW Hospital consist of working with patients on easy to complex issues. Speaking with insurance companies in an effort to get claims paid. The work place culture is good. Most people are very helpful and take the time to listen to certain problems that need to be solved.I have learned to communicate better with people and also I've learned a lot more about Medicare, Medicaid, different government programs, problem solving skills, and time mangagement.
Pros
Don't have to be micro managed
Cons
Salary could be improved