University of Wyoming Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 100 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
About the company
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- Headquarters1000 E. University Ave. ...
The University of Wyoming is a nationally recognized educational and research institution that boasts accomplished faculty and world-class facilities....
The University of Wyoming is a nationally recognized educational and research institution that boasts accomplished faculty and world-class facilities.
You’re seeing all 193 jobs at University of Wyoming because we can’t find any available jobs at University of Wyoming close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 369 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Scientific Research & Development
Rating is calculated based on 251 reviews and is evolving.
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 37 questions about working at University of Wyoming. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from University of Wyoming employees.
Insights from 51 Indeed users who have interviewed with University of Wyoming within the last 5 years.
Background information Relevant work history Scenarios about how to handle situations
Background information Releva...
Relate your background for the applying position
Relate your background for the...
Common questions about University of Wyoming
University of Wyoming locations
What's being discussed at University of Wyoming?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.