Unlimited Lawn Care Employee Reviews

Awful business
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAApril 4, 2019
Awful management, and real shady company. Flooded schedule that requires you to work til you can’t anymore. Brought to the managers attention that the work was getting too much and if there was a way it could be divided equally, and not just stock piled on one person. That request was ignored or was just told to keep pushing, there’s no care for the employees physical health, it’s mentally draining. Extremely advise whoever has thoughts of applying to stay away.
Cons
Fair warning to y’all job seekers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 17, 2019
I have grew up here in Columbus Ga and I have been trying to figure out what I was doing wrong but it was obvious the manager was not responsible enough to be a good leader for the job. Will tell you any lie. Steals commissions from employees. Sleeps late and is lazy. Expecting new employees to do everything that you have a manager for! I recommend this to anyone looking for a couple easy checks. After a two week class they will become rude. You must work 7 days all day long or will send you a text message on the way to work without notice to terminate you even after agreeing to report to the office on that day. Lacks integrity in every form. Gossipy environment.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor management
April 4, 2019

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience with our company. We value your opinion and would like more feedback to better improve employee experience. Feel free to reach out to Jeff R, our Regional Manager at 770-831-7741.

Just unorganized
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 14, 2019
Just opened here.. manager would be better if he wasn't so slammed with things... Didn't feel like it was going anywhere... Employees was just straight up childish and ignorant!!!!
Pros
Nothing really

Micro Management and low pay
ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Buford, GA 30518January 2, 2019
Micromanagement, low pay, weekend work mandatory, no overtime, no pay raises, negative work environment, no lunch room, can't eat at your desk. Must eat lunch in your car or outside, regardless of the weather.
Pros
Industry experiene
Cons
Expensive healthcare, no lunch room, no pay increase, weekend work mandatory and no overtime allowed.

They are rude individuals
Spray Technician (Former Employee) –  Buford, GADecember 16, 2018
Working here was stressful. You had to complete every single job you were given. 40-50 stops a day. You were expected to complete every single job that’s okay but when it comes to doing 50 jobs a day you’ll usually work from sun up to sun down. No time for family or friends.
Pros
Pay was worth the amount of hours
Cons
Managers here are very cut throat

Horrible hours
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJuly 16, 2018
I worked from 6am to 9pm sometimes 10pm no training hardly production was impossible to meet and too much favoritism is there at that company.i do not agree with anyone to work there
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Long hrs

Lawn Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 14, 2018
I've learned how to be one of the best lawn technicians, I've learned how to work independently and to manage my route properly, and how to diagnose lawns professionally.
Pros
Made good money
Cons
Worked 12 hours and more 5-6 days a week
The Only Lawn care company to work for!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GAOctober 16, 2017
Unlimited is a cool place to work, the managers are human and treat you in a professional way and value your opinion. The company is crazy busy in the Spring and we work longer hours from March-June. Unlimited does NOT lay off any sales reps or production guys like most of the other lawn care companies do. Pay is solid and the commission is nice on your sales. They promote from within, 3 dudes were promoted within the last year. I am in the Sales Manager training Program. Unlimited is growing fast, just heard they are opening several new locations in the next few years.

The company focuses on weed control and fertilization, so they hire for sales reps to sell to homeowners and specialists to drive the trucks and complete the applications. Pay is decent, working outside can be kind of brutal in the summer but you get used to it. Sales Reps spend time inside and outside.

The Acworth branch is a great place to work, I enjoy my supervisor and my friends that I work with, man-they leave you alone and as long as you treat your customers right they leave you alone.
Pros
pay, work environment, reasonable goals. No Saturdays from July on.
Cons
working outside in the summer
Great company some decent people
Salesman/lawn technician (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 6, 2017
It is a great place to work as a salesman great with life/and work balance. As a technician it is the complete opposite mostly and the management is not very organized I did not like technician side. I enjoy working hard but the people there are not on your side it's every man for himself if you need something it is almost impossible for you to do it.or for someone to help you.
Pros
Great company
Cons
No life as a technician you have to take care of lawns
Great Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 13, 2016
Company is a great place to work as its not the BIG Corporate feel like your cattle being herded. Family owned and operated. Friendly helpful staff. Work environment is awesome and a lot of growth opportunity. Like any other job you gotta put in the work. You reap what you put into it. Base Pay Plus Commissions so you dictate your check!
Pros
Advancement Opportunity, Locally owned, Fast Paced, Energetic, Friendly Work Enviroment
Cons
Good
account manager My responsibility (Former Employee) –  AlparettaDecember 9, 2016
If you want it you can do it. This is a good steady job but it is seasonal. At least the people are friendly. Well most of them anyway........ some people let greed get in the way
Good place to work but not great
Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 12, 2015
You wont have a lot of work to do in the off season and the management isn't very great either. Being out in the work field is nice but on bad weather days you have to stay in the office and make sales calls.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unlimited Lawn Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5