Uponor Employee Review

uponor is number 1 in heating/cooling pipe
Lead mixing/tooling operator (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNJanuary 9, 2013
I help the daily operations of my department. i learned how to run the mixers and the tooling department. The mangers are fair people. My co-workers help make the job fun. The hardest part is the mixing area. The most enjoyable part is the fun people I work with

Other Uponor Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work
Junior Design Technician/ Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MN 55044May 29, 2018
My time at Uponor was a great experience. If you have interest in manufacturing, project management, or drafting design, then there's no doubt about it, that there is a job there waiting for you. It was a collaborative environment and relaxed, but still competitive. It is an overall great company to work at!
Steady place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNJanuary 24, 2018
This is a good place to start a career and get your feet wet, or a great place to work if you want low stress. Low advancement opportunity. Laid back atmosphere, just show up on time, and you can chill out while building relationships with the customers and co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch if they had clients in town for training
Cons
Low opportunity for advancement