Upreach Group

Upreach Group Employee Reviews

While my time at Upreach was relatively brief, I enjoyed my time there. I can honestly say the consumers needs are the #1 priority, as they should be and the Management team is aware of that. I feel as though I positively contributed to the team while also getting many things in return. Recommended!
Pros
Compensation, Helping Others
Cons
Drama, Cliques
Horrible company to work for unless you enjoy backstabbers and anklebiters. Forced to sign non-disclosure agreements because of so much turnover due to poor working conditions and pay.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Will make you appreciate ditch digging
Friendly management and they're willing to training their staffs. And I achieved more experience from the company. Both the Directors open their door to listen to employees
The Upreach Group is a rapidly growing company - full of opportunities for all levels of experience and education. I took a job with the company right out of college and have been given many opportunities to grow within the company for the last three years. I currently serve as an administrator at Learning Never Ends, the Day Program, and I love the fast paced, fun, school-like environment. I feel so much joy coming in to work and being greeted by smiling faces. There is very clear purpose and passion in the work Upreach does.
Upreach is a fun and loving environment and I can't imagine working anywhere else!!! The people and the consumers are the best part along with competitive pay and a flexible schedule.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I have worked here for a few years now and absolutely love my job. I call it my second home. Very rewarding to be able to know you are helping someone achieve a goal. Coming in everyday and seeing an individual smile because you've made an impact in their life. The most rewarding thing from this job for me is how much they have impacted my life. I could not have asked for a better job.
Seeing the joy and excitement on the consumers faces from a day to day basis is what makes this job. There is never a dull moment and the days are never the same. You definitely find yourself here.. I could not think of anywhere else I would rather be!
Learning Never Ends is always fast-paced and engaging, and each day is different and new. The individuals you serve makes the work feel meaningful and enjoyable, and there is always something fun going on. The Executive Director is AMAZING and goes above and beyond in making you feel seen, heard and unconditionally supported. She will drop anything and everything to help and has created a workplace culture that consists of patience, love and community - it is obvious to everyone who steps through the door that her passion towards the work, compassion towards the individuals, and energy towards the job makes for a fantastic place to work.
I've been at Upreach for about 6 months and am very happy to have found a work home here. I feel supported and have all the tools I need to be successful as an administrator here. Work days are flexible and not overwhelming. There are a systems in place to help staff and administrators be successful. The pay is not the best in the world, but work life and job benefits go a long way in helping accommodate employees.
Learning Never Ends has a very family oriented atmosphere that makes work warm and enjoyable. Everyday at LNE is different and more exciting than the day before. LNE gives employees the room to be creative and contribute their personal strengths as a contribution to the program and the consumers lives. Being given the opportunity to enhance the lives of the consumers everyday makes the difficult tasks and responsibilities feel like an investment. Learning Never Ends is a great place to work and develop professional and personal growth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Upreach Group?
1 of the best things about my job is that the staff and management genuinely care. I've worked at numerous places and LNE is by far the best. Everyone is really treated like family. The consumers love coming and that just goes to show that the care they receive is awesome.
Pros
Flexibility and genuine care.
Cons
Only open on weekdays
Upreach is a great environment and super friendly place to work.And really gives opportunities for employees to grow. Not forgetting how flexible there are, always trying to work with your schedule.Have being working since 2017 and have had the opportunity to grow.I will tell you to come give it a try if you looking for a job.After all what do you loose 😉.
Taking care of DD people and making sure they are living a healthy life. Flexible schedule. Make my own time. Have the options to pick up other shifts when I want. Communication with my bosses. Feeling comfortable to talk to anyone if I am stressed.
Higher up management when first started was more than amazing. Very understanding, personable, yet professional. After first year and a half, LNE hired a new Executive Director, who “went by the book”, which is to be expected. But with overseeing four sites and only being at ours one day a week, she took very little time to try to genuinely know the employees(usually only comments from other staff). When confronting a concern or issue, she would “throw the book at you”, only hearing one version of the incident and would not take in what your explanation was or if the concern was valid. The employee turn around rate went up quickly after she started. The overall atmosphere was healthy and pretty fun especially for work. Employees did have a habit of getting into drama instead of only focusing on work and their tasks. A great company for the individuals with disabilities though! Daily work experience is never the same working with adults with disabilities, but very rewarding.
Can't say enough good things about this company. The work is rewarding, I get a lot out of what I do every day and feel like I get to make a positive impact on someone's day. There is so much going on every day but in a relaxed, fun manner. I've had jobs where every day is the exact same, and trust me, I don't have that issue here! There're quite a few opportunities to move up in the company, and many of the people I work with have been with the company for years. It is a challenging job but I know I've grown as an employee and certainly as a person.
Upreach is a great place to work. The owners are very friendly, and they understand how stressful the work could be. They make themselves available to their employees .
Normally I work with a wide variety of consumer. I’ll work all different type of hours. From 9am-3pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-9am. I’ve worked them. My normal pertains to what my consumer has in store. That can be from running and appointment or doing home chores,
How to communicate with people, helping them in times of difficulties,administering medications, cooking, make sure the residents are tidy up. Keep eyes on consumers
lNE is a good company. Wonderful people to work with as well. The administrators are wonder and caring about all staff and clients. The clients will become like family to you.
Pros
Diversity, weekly pay
Cons
points if u miss a day, go home early sick etc.
This is a very humbling job working with people from the developmental disabilities community. You learn a lot if you stay awhile. Teaches patience. You can work as many hours as you would like.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want, get to get out into public, humbling experience
Cons
Poor communication about changes in your schedule, may get stuck doing extra shifts if someone calls off, slower paced
This job has been fun and rewarding and i have learned alot about myself as well as the individuals i work with. We get to go out into the community and have fun exploring new things with the consumers.
Pros
Pto available
Cons
Stressful
  1. Employee Reviews