Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Upson Regional Medical Center reviews

Great place to work. People have excellent work ethic and are cooperative and knowledgeable
Director, Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAApril 21, 2012
I worked 8-5 most days and managed the Materials Management Department. My manager was excellent and let me use my experience and knowledge to improve the department and make if more successful and efficient. My co workers were outstanding for the most part. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the very few underachievers that were employed there. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team in my department. They are excellent people and employees and I saw them grow into a real team working together and relying on and trusting each other.
Pros
good benefits, no micromanaging

Other Upson Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Registered Nurse - PRN (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GADecember 4, 2017
I have enjoyed all my time working at Upson Regional Medical Centers. It is a small town hospital that focuses on patient care. The employees are like family.
Rural community hospital with friendly employees who make you feel welcome.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, GAAugust 30, 2017
My work hours and days changed based my job duties. There were days that I ordered supplies. Some days I stocked supplies in the medication Pyxis. On other days I delivered medications to the patient care areas. I also trained new employees. I learned about purchasing and receiving, leadership skills, and respecting other employees. My manager was very flexible with my work schedule. I enjoyed my job and the flexibility, I can't recall any difficulty with my job. There was some heavy lifting, but I am very fit and work-out, so this was not an issue.
Pros
Flexibility with work hours
Cons
Cafeteria is expensive