Upstream USA
Upstream USA Employee Review

Upstream USA Quality Improvement Associate Review - Mission driven organization with fast paced, ever changing work

June 19, 2020
Managers and colleagues work cross-departmentally to achieve the mission of improving access to quality reproductive healthcare. Exciting work that has proven impact on the focused community.
Pros
Exciting work, data driven, for a good cause, great compensation, benefits, remote work depending on role, growth opportunities, great leadership
Cons
fast paced, ever changing work, team growth exponential in only a few years
April 14, 2021
Quality Team (Former Employee) - North Carolina
Upstream USA is a wonderful organization to work with and represent in the community. Everyone contributes to a healthy workplace culture and appreciation is continually and equitably shown for everyone's efforts. I highly recommend Upstream USA especially if you're drawn to work in the non-profit space.
March 31, 2021
Quality Improvement Coordinator (Former Employee) - Raleigh, NC
This is a growing company, so there are a lot of kinks to figure out. The culture is good, with a focus on the mission and an attempt to treat employees right. Unfortunately, there is not as much candid communication as there could be, and higher management seems very detached from everyone else. I hope they can fix this in the future because everyone I worked with was amazing.
Pros
high pay, benefits
Cons
poor higher management, low job stability
Official response from Upstream USA
April 8, 2021
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that you enjoyed the culture, mission focus, your co-workers and the respect we show all employees during your time working at Upstream! We highly value all of our current and former employee's feedback and welcome a chance to learn more about what was specifically not positive during your time at Upstream so we can improve as an employer. Our leadership team aspires to providing transparent and well-informed communication among all staff members, so any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We encourage you to reach out to us at feedback@upstream.org so we can learn more about your experience working at Upstream.
  1. Mission driven organization with fast paced, ever changing work