Upstream USA

Upstream USA Management reviews

Found 1 review matching the search
This is a growing company, so there are a lot of kinks to figure out. The culture is good, with a focus on the mission and an attempt to treat employees right. Unfortunately, there is not as much candid communication as there could be, and higher management seems very detached from everyone else. I hope they can fix this in the future because everyone I worked with was amazing.
Pros
high pay, benefits
Cons
poor higher management, low job stability
Official response from Upstream USA
April 8, 2021
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that you enjoyed the culture, mission focus, your co-workers and the respect we show all employees during your time working at Upstream! We highly value all of our current and former employee's feedback and welcome a chance to learn more about what was specifically not positive during your time at Upstream so we can improve as an employer. Our leadership team aspires to providing transparent and well-informed communication among all staff members, so any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We encourage you to reach out to us at feedback@upstream.org so we can learn more about your experience working at Upstream.
Leave a review. Help people like you.