Upwork Employee Review

Great Site For New Freelancers
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  Dexter, KYSeptember 15, 2013
Elance was a wonderful place to start. I have gotten a few jobs and some new experiences.
Pros
Many different choices
Cons

Other Upwork Employee Reviews

they will pay you hourly
virtual Assistant (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 23, 2018
they usually pay you hourly, Job may bit complicated but they provide a pre recorded on how to do the Job. and the salary its depend if you want per week or monthly.
Interesting Freelancing Opportunities
Blogger and Reviewer (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 21, 2018
Upwork is a website that hosts freelance opportunities for almost anyone, regardless of skill set. Which working freelance jobs found on Upwork, I submitted book reviews, proofread things, and even wrote a few books of my own. It was definitely a unique career opportunity, because I was able to take my hobbyist blogging to the next level as a travel writer. I was even able to dabble in photojournalism.

Unfortunately, the jobs on Upwork also have the potential to be negative experiences. Writers and creators are slave to the review system, meaning that there will be times when a freelancer is required to go well beyond the listed hours and skill level, or face the consequences.

Upwork is a good stepping stone for writers, programmers, and artists. It is not a place you go to find full-time work or a lifetime career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upwork. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss