Urban Dove TEAM Charter School Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
1.7Job Security & Advancement
My opinion
Student Support (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 29, 2018
As long as an employee kisses the behinds of school leadership they can go really far, but the ceiling is pretty low. Many other charters have the same jobs for way more money. If you have a problem with the staff and student body being majority Black but the leadership not then find a place that doesn't reflect a plantation.
Productive job, keeps you busy.
Youth Staff (Former Employee) –  600 Lafayette AveJune 21, 2018
We'd help the kids with home work and come up with activities for them to play. I learned more about patience, and understanding children. There wasn't really nothing hard about the job, and the most enjoyable time was spending time with the children and keeping them happy, but it was a temporary job my school gave me.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the kids, I experienced new things
Cons
It was a temporary job that my school gave me.
UD stands for utter disappointment
Participation in Government/ U.S. History Teacher (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 26, 2013
Being at Urban Dove is like having to live multiple lives. The people who work(ed) there are the best part of the school. The people who work there have to live as though at war, mostly with management and students. It is difficult to get anything done because admin is not supportive or understanding. Not were they helpful. The principal in particular seems to not know what she is doing and made a lot of mistakes. I hope that they get it together for next year,
Pros
great teachers and coachers
Cons
no suport from admin or parents