Urban Financial of America Employee Reviews

good place to work
Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 25, 2018
good place to work. Not a lot of stress on the job. People were friendly and easy to talk to. The hours were not too stressful. The pay was fair, and the bosses were reasonable.
Would have pushed harder for a raise
Underwriting Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OklahomaNovember 3, 2017
I didn't know until right before I left how little I made in comparison to my counterparts. When I was promoted I assumed I would get a raise but instead I got a title change and more responsibility. I did a better job for a longer amount of time than my predecessor and still made 20% less than her. Most of my team had been together for a long time so joining what felt like a high school clique was difficult but other departments were always very kind. Management was fantastic for the most part, but often times brushed off my questions and need for help.
Pros
Catered Lunches on Occasion
Cons
Long work hours, had to take work home just to keep head above water
Urban Financial was great
Lead Support (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 28, 2017
I went through three company name changes at the same employement. Everytime there were changes to get used to which took time. The company was understanding of time off and was not overly stressful. Enjoyed working with and for all of UFA employees.
Pros
Great work atmosphere, Competative wages
Cons
Bought out by another company
Urban
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 14, 2016
Limited training, contradicting managing styles, and little to no job security felt while I was working at Urban. I liked the work itself I just always felt unnecessary tension around the office from managers.
Pros
good pay
Cons
little training and no feedback
Temporary job
Temporary job (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 2, 2015
This was a temporary job which lasted a few weeks. It was a great place to work. People were friendly and professional. They made me feel part of the team.
Great place to work, however, mangerial skills lack in some areas
Secondary Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, Oklahoma great area of the CityMay 26, 2015
To enjoy my work as well as coworkers, not always in a stressed position that takes away from the job I am hired to do. To be a pleasure to work with as well, meet the tasks in an accurate and timely manner and maintain a well rounded workplace.

I am in a highly stressful position that continues day in and day out where I do not have an opportunity to enjoy when I initially started in a different department.

The hardest part of my job is lack of communication.
Pros
Being employed, ability to do fundraisers
Cons
Lack of communication that henders my job performance