Urban Mobility Now Employee Reviews

Unorganized and discriminatory
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTFebruary 4, 2019
No one has there stuff together, they don't care if you get hurt on the job you are expected to continue with your deliveries, they tell you if you need help on your route to ask, but on 2 seperate occasions I was denied help, the first time I was told there was no one in my area which was a lie, the 2nd time I was told I wasn't allowed to ask for help because I had X number of stops but I had almost 200 pkg to deliver, and had spent 5 hours in 1 town and would have had another 6+ to go, and believe my race had a lot to do with it.

So in short if you value you mental and physical health stay away, and depending on your race you will not get promoted.
Pros
Cons
Uncaring and aggressive
Fast-paced sometimes stressful work environment
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAApril 18, 2018
A typical day at work meant sorting your route efficiently and timely, loading your van, then leaving the warehouse and beginning your deliveries. The warehouse and supervisors were always busy because of the number of packages that were processed. Supervisors or managers did try to hear from each associate if there was a problem
Pros
Shifts (early morning or afternoon)
Cons
No real job security. If there was no work because of weather or holiday, you weren't paid. No advancement.
Freedom
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJanuary 28, 2018
Although it is a very stressful job. It is great because you work at your pace and you are your own "boss". You drive and deliver packages that is it.
Unorganized
Assitant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, MADecember 26, 2016
Company is ridiculously unorganized and does not offer job security for the lower levels of the company. Top level executives uses employees beneath them as scapegoats when they get audited and will not admit to their inability to coach and train their employees.

Want more info ask the Better Business Bureau... they have countless claims.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Mobility Now. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4