Urban Mobility Now Employee Review

View all Urban Mobility Now reviews

Fast-paced sometimes stressful work environment
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAApril 18, 2018
A typical day at work meant sorting your route efficiently and timely, loading your van, then leaving the warehouse and beginning your deliveries. The warehouse and supervisors were always busy because of the number of packages that were processed. Supervisors or managers did try to hear from each associate if there was a problem
Pros
Shifts (early morning or afternoon)
Cons
No real job security. If there was no work because of weather or holiday, you weren't paid. No advancement.

Other Urban Mobility Now Employee Reviews

Unorganized and discriminatory
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTFebruary 4, 2019
No one has there stuff together, they don't care if you get hurt on the job you are expected to continue with your deliveries, they tell you if you need help on your route to ask, but on 2 seperate occasions I was denied help, the first time I was told there was no one in my area which was a lie, the 2nd time I was told I wasn't allowed to ask for help because I had X number of stops but I had almost 200 pkg to deliver, and had spent 5 hours in 1 town and would have had another 6+ to go, and believe my race had a lot to do with it.

So in short if you value you mental and physical health stay away, and depending on your race you will not get promoted.
Pros
Cons
Uncaring and aggressive
No Job security.
Delivery Associate (Current Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 12, 2019
When interviewed your promised 40 hours per week. What they don't tell you is they only give that to their so called top performers. They have a limited number of vans and routes yet they hire more drivers because of call outs, and turn overs. If you upset the manager prepare to get benched. He will give you zero hours and not fire you so you can't claim unemployment. A real peice of work.
Pros
Schedule flexibility.
Cons
Unorganized, extremely stressful, and poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Mobility Now. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4