Urban Neighborhood Initiatives
View all Urban Neighborhood Initiatives reviews

Urban Neighborhood Initiatives

Urban Neighborhood Initiatives Board of Director Review

Great place to learn about community

Lots of opportunity for individual with connection to community to further enhance their ability to be a part of of the solution and build the possibility of revitalization.

Pros

Great Board and Community Stakeholders

Same location

a place ready to serve the community

UNI is ready to serve the people in need. It offers many programs and services year rounds for all segments of the population. I recommend working with them if you want to work in the community service space.
Same location

Very diverse and friendly enviorment, with plethora of opportunities and resources for youth and adults.

UNI Is a non-profit organization where youth and adults can come for many sources of assistance. From employment to food assistance, UNI helps the Southwest Detroit area to strive.
Same location

Very optimistic but just not me

Here at urban neighborhood initiatives instead of feeling like a team I feel as if most of my team leans on me to do most of the work considering I'm never late for my shifts and I take my job very seriously. They take advantage and I want control over my own well being. I hate feeling undermined especially by my coworkers. Ive decided to leave neighborhood initiatives in search for a better job leading to my future career.

Pros

Open environment

Cons

They have no respect for individuals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Neighborhood Initiatives. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Urban Neighborhood Initiatives Reviews by Location

Learn about Urban Neighborhood Initiatives in popular locations

• Urban Neighborhood Initiatives
  • Great place to learn about community