Urgent Team Employee Reviews

Worked with some nice people at my home location but the management was awful!!!!
Radiology Techologist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARFebruary 9, 2019
When I first started I was warned by several other employees that it was an awful place to work and that the management didn’t care about their employees. Their hours are not family friendly at all with school aged children and they don’t have good coverage for when and if you or a child is sick.
Pros
Health care services provided at little to no cost
Cons
Long hours and horrible management
Worse place on earth to work!
Front Desk Assistant/PRN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSFebruary 6, 2019
There is never enought cover. The rules.change daily depending on who you are or what color your skin is. Turn over rate at this clinic is very high do.to management! Thete is always a different face never the same one
Pros
Cons
Mangers
Official response from Urgent Team
February 13, 2019

Hello, we appreciate your feedback on your employment at Urgent Team. Please feel free to contact Human Resources or our Corporate Compliance Officer if you would like to discuss these issues in detail. You can reach us by calling the Corporate Office phone number listed on the main page of our website.

Knowledgeable Staff
Triage Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARSeptember 7, 2018
The staff are all very knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. They take the time to figure out what your problem is instead of just trying to rush you out.
Good place to work,
Front Desk/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Maumelle, ARSeptember 3, 2018
Good place to work, work 12 hour shifts and get every other weekend off. good benefits, some benefits the company does contribute to. Heath insurance is ok, dental is goo as well as vision
i liked the people and patients i worked us
Front Desk/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Russellville, AR 72802August 29, 2018
Everyone is unhappy because you have some that just draw a paycheck and do not care about being a team member. In other words the good workers have to do it all because management does do anything about the situation.
Pros
work two off two
Cons
eat at your desk and work is not equally divided
very fast pace
Medical Assistant/Receptionist/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, ALAugust 20, 2018
I loved working here. Time went buy quick due to us being so busy. The staff was great and we all got along well. They were flexible with our time off.
Wonderful Company to work for!!
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNAugust 17, 2018
Wonderful Staff and company that is always will to work with their employees! Providers in the Tullahoma office are great to work under.

Company provides great benefits also!
it was a good learning experince
CCMA/MDX (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 14, 2018
It was an ok place to work the hours are not for a person with a family. But overrall a good experience for people to start out. Friendly staff. I have not worked there in the last 3 yrs.
They are ok to work for
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 11, 2018
I loved working there. They were a good company to work for, for the most part. The manager I had was pretty neat for the most part. I have definitely had worse.
Bad management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 10, 2018
The manager wasn’t doing her job and was missing with my hours on my check I have talk to corporate about what she was doing and nothing was done about it
Bad hours and Pay
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Pittsburg, TNApril 17, 2018
The hours were baad and pay was bad. Weekends were slow and didn't like working with some of the people. Lots of work for such little pay. To much procedures and not enough pay
Stepping stone
one (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMarch 28, 2018
This is a stepping stone place to work. If you need experience, this is a great place to start. You can be sure that you will be under appreciated. Trying to get things done is like pulling teeth from those at the corporate office. There is lack of communication from the managers
There are several major issues that corrporate needs to get involved with to fix.
Pros
Glad I have a job
Cons
Low pay, one person is stretched to do 4 other jobs, easily burnt out employees.
Unpaid intern
Customer Service Representative (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 24, 2018
I completed my college externship with Physician's Care. I wasn't there long enough to really establish an opinion about the company. The manager at the location I was at was not very pleasant to work for. During my externship, we had a snow storm. Per school policy, students were not required to work when the school was closed. I did my due diligence and called the manager to tell her I would not be reporting that day because school was closed and the roads around my home were still bad. The manager told me if I was an employee, I would basically be written up.
poor management
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  TennesseeFebruary 12, 2018
This was a great company in the past but after it was sold to Urgent Team it declined. The staff was cut in half but you were expected to maintain high patient volumes.
Pros
adequate pay, offtime
Cons
quick turnover
This company sucks
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Beebe, ARJanuary 25, 2018
No loyalty to employees and no real concern for patients. Owner sold and it went down hill from there. I won't say anymore than that. Rating former employers stinks
Great place
Ccma (Current Employee) –  Hixson, TNJanuary 24, 2018
Place Is wonderful great staff and management. Very clean. Patients are very sweet mostly primary care,but we do have some walk in with random things .
Management is horrible
Nurse (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARDecember 19, 2017
I would NOT work here if you plan on looking for a good company. Management doesn’t value the employees and only care about patient satisfaction scores. They don’t value patients or value the type of care that is provided. Turnover in this company is HIGH
Pros
Healthcare experience
Cons
Bad management
Productive/Busy and efficient.
Physician Assistant-Certified (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 29, 2017
Busy and balanced workplace. A lot of teamwork and this makes for an easier day and flow of patients.
UT was patients first. I would recommend UT as an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Works around emergency needs with little notice.
Cons
Computer issues daily basis with the EMR
Fun place to work
Office Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Point, MSOctober 28, 2017
Fun place to work. I have been employed since 2014. It is a fast pace work environment. We provide OccMed and other services. The hours of operation assist with working people.
n/a
Preceptorship (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ALOctober 24, 2017
Clean environment. Nice employees. Very quick and thorough. Gave medication necessary based off of diagnosis. Doctor very friendly and approachable. ....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urgent Team. Our community is ready to answer.