UrgentCareTravel Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 29, 2017
Walk-in clinic for truckers and their families,and for the public. I obtained my FMSCA license by passing a computerized test. Management was great. The workplace culture was the work was fast paced most of the time, but was also slow paced at times. The hardest part of the job was informing drivers during their DOT physicals that they had diabetes, sometimes with an A1C so high that they could not pass their physical. If their blood pressure was too high to pass, we gave them second and third chances. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the drivers passed their DOT physicals and got their FMSCA card.
Pros
The company paid for my travel.
Cons
No lunch break.
Beware
Previous employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2017
Great pay, but awful company to work for. Beware. You will be putting your license on the line. The owner and everyone in management are rude and unprofessional. I do not have anything good to say about this company. There is not any job security. They will fire you without cause or notice. Plus unsafe place to work. No Support.
Pros
Cons
everything
Excellent professional atmosphere
Clinical Director, CLINICIAN, Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 4, 2017
great upper management and wonderful to work with. I was serving medical and occupational needs of drivers and patients of all ages; diagnose and treat all health conditions commonly seen in Primary Care; Issue DOT Certifications, supervise and perform urine and hair drug screening, breath alcohol tests, and job placement assessments, etc.
Pros
excellent clinic, management, and staff
Small but fun
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJune 3, 2014
Very small office with alot of growth heading its way. Management is great as is small staff.

Mostly DOT physicals but do see the public as a walk in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrgentCareTravel. Our community is ready to answer.

UrgentCareTravel Reviews by Location