USAble Life Employee Reviews

Loved it.
Individual Issue Speacialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 10, 2018
Associates and management was great. Would of made this a dream come true job but at the time I could not work within the same sister company as my brother did. Would go back in a heart beat.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Policies
Poor working environment
Intake Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 11, 2018
Poor and stressful working environment and the turnover rate is very high. Seems that the director of that department was only interested in women that were young and thin.
Amazing place to be!
Manager Policy Services (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 7, 2018
USAble Life cares and helps all employees to grow and help them to have a balanced work/home life.

We work hard to give customers the best experience and help them on their worse day.
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 6, 2018
Competitive pay, can be stressful during busy season. Not a lot of room for advancement. Smaller company with a great culture. Not up to date with technology
Flexible and supportive. Really enjoyed my time there.
Contract Recruiter - Human Resources Division (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 14, 2018
I was a contract employee while they were looking to hire an on-site recruiter. They were great to work with and let me tele-commuite for most of my time with USAble.
Broad array of insurance needs
Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 15, 2018
A typical day as an Enrollment Coordinator was gathering and preparing data for upcoming open enrollments. Excel formulas are a part of your day to day formatting of payroll files. There were several management changes that caused some confusion within the department which led to the demise of several employees. The hardest part of the job was gathering all the needed information and then making sure your case was working properly prior to the enrollment beginning. The most enjoyable part of the job was your working relationship with fellow employees.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Software incapablilities
It is a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 5, 2018
I worked in customer service, so a typical day involves signing in at 8 and answering phones and emails all day answering and assisting customers with their policies and claims. Along with documenting all the calls.
No direction or security
Worker (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 8, 2018
The place is a ship without a rudder. They additionally eliminate positions at the drop of a hat. Pay and benefits are good, but that’s it. Absolutely no job security and your role will change at least once per year.
Pros
Pay and benefits are good
Cons
Poor leadership, uncooperative associates, chaotic business environment.
Its a Job
Claims Coordinator II, Claims Department (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 5, 2017
Not a stable work environment, has a high turn over rate. Poorly managed.Mandantory overtime is expected. The training is not thorough, hav e to learn on your on. Department is not team oriented.
Pros
Its a paycheck
Cons
mandantory OT, favortisim, poorly managed, very stressful job with unrealistic turn-around time for claim processing
Poor Managment
Claims Coordinator II, Claims Department (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 16, 2017
Heavy work load, mandatory overtime. Management not fair to all employees only close friends. Training is not done poperly. Although this is a job it is stressful work environment.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Scheduling, Accurate Traning
Fast Paced
Membership and Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 14, 2017
USAble is a face paced environment. There is opportunity to learn new tasks but not many opportunities to advance careers. The company does think of the employees first in regards to benefits.
Group Issue Specialist
GROUP ISSUE SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 11, 2017
This company does compensate employees very well. There is absolutely no room for advancement. Company is constantly changing, but there isn't any consistency. Very stressful chaotic due to no organization.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling/ Work from Home/ Great benefits
Cons
Poor Management/ Poor Training/ Men Promote Before Women
Depends on your department
Operations (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 8, 2017
Your experience will undoubtedly vary based on your role, location, department and direct management. There are some exceptional people but organizational restructuring has driven uncertainty across the organization.
Great team and great company
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PASeptember 18, 2017
I highly recommend USAble Life. Although I worked remotely from PA, I always felt I was a part of the team. Colleagues are responsive and wonderful to work with.
Enrollment Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 22, 2017
I enjoy working here, the work-life balance and culture. My only complaint is that there seems to be a constant restructure going on. They are all strategic and logical, but it is a little unsettling.
Customer Service Supervisor
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 17, 2017
Customer service manager that managed the training and coaching of employees including meeting departmental goals. Responding to escalated issues and worked on resolving claim and invoicing issues with the team.
summary
Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 19, 2017
Non management people are great to work with. Management is disconnected. Not enough training before you are put into production. no recognition for hard work.
Pros
people
Cons
low pay for the amount of work
starting place
Individual Issue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 13, 2017
There is no room for advancement. There is no job security at all. I have watched most of my friends lose their jobs. Many of our jobs were sent to India.
Great job career job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 21, 2017
Great career place that rewards its employees and has a great atmosphere

Long hours and tons of travel but you are highly compensated,

I would work here again.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Travel
Poor management
Membership and Billing (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 9, 2017
A typical day at work would involve new tasks not included in your job description or pay and may or may not involve sufficient training. No overtime allowed unless approved and then approved/requested at end of month to clean accounts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USAble Life. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight