USC Auxiliary Services Employee Reviews

This is a job for ppl who just graduated culinary school.
Food Preparation Helper/ Culinary Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2018
Usc has been a good but mostly bad experience. Management and HR works together, no fair trial if your in trouble. No one helps you move up. They only pick people they want to move up.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management sucks
Fast paced and incredible environment to work in.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Everyone in the office loves to work there and it shows. A very positive office environment. It made you want to work harder. I left with a great feeling about my job.
Pros
Free lunch, Hospitalit perks
Cons
Student worker job so no benefits and not permanent
Overall great environment, very organized, great leadership
Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesSeptember 2, 2015
Very positive experience working for the University of Southern California as a Residential manager. Due to school/class conflicts my employers and management were always extremely flexible with my schedule. Very fast paced and busy environment but my co-workers were always great to work with and were very hard working. My boss and I communicated very regularly which kept things running efficiently and smoothly.
Pros
very positive and friendly environment to work in
Great work-study program
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 6, 2014
A typical workday was going in early in the morning, and getting things organized. I would make sure the days agenda was in order and complete the filing and memos. Once I had completed all the tasks I would then go to class and come back in the afternoons to do whatever management needed. I learned how to prioritize and how to work independently. Management was amazing and always giving me more responsibilities. My co-workers were really nice for the most part but everyone kind of stuck to their groups since I was a student worker. The hardest part of the job was consistently changing hours because I would be in at almost six in the morning and sometimes comes back in the afternoons after several hours of class. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with my bosses.
Pros
Extra Hours, Flexibility, Good bosses.
Cons
Co-workers were very clicky