USC Credit Union

USC Credit Union Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
The job is easy and the pay is appropriate but the credit union is difficult to advance in. USC in general is a great place to work, except the parking is expensive, even for employees.
benefits
I am at the mid-point of my career and I have been in some good jobs and some really bad ones. Comparatively speaking, USC is at the top of the good ones. Sure, I'd like to be paid a little more, but I am paid on par with everywhere else and the benefits and 401k are much better, people are always getting promoted, and there are a lot of people who have been here forever, and I can see why.
It was a very educational experience that helped me learn the foundation of organization and management. I met very great people who were helpful and understanding.
They like to "let you go" same day no info on why and they dont send you your belongings. They treat you like a criminal when you go back as a member seeking service.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Worse manager I ever had to work for.
Company had great benefits but terrible leadership! Promises to improve work place environment but never going through with the promises.
I was not intending to leave, they kept me for about 9 months and through their busiest time and then they just decided they were "down sizing." I applied twice first time I did get an interview second time applying I was denied an interview. Great people to work with but I do question their higher ups and their way of staffing. I would work their again because I worked with a great team. Campus branch is the place to be. Fast paced location so be ready to put in work. Often short staffed for "down sizing" and be ready to be cross trained and gain experience in a lot of different things not just what you were hired for.
Pros
great team, buy lunches for us at times
Cons
how they do their staffing
Fun place to be a teller, same people walk in every week so you get familiar with everyone. Easy going, pretty great about switching schedules around.
i worked at USC for over 16 years and i love it, everyone's friendly on campus. i truly recommend employment great place to start a career . great place to network.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
bad parking
Had a good time working here, learned a lot met a lot of people and was able to work as a team with everyone here.
Carter was the best manager, always willing to help with a smile on his face.Usc is a great university to work for. Its a fast paced work environment, but time flys by fast, and with great co workers what more can you possibly ask for,
Pros
Great benefits, Great pay
Cons
N/a