USfalcon Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Average workplace
Director of Strategic Capture (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 23, 2018
Average pretty well describes the company.. The senior leadership team consists of former General Dynamics IT staff. All former Army officers. The owner was rarely around. and Most of us did not what his vision was for the company.New employees became aware of the workplace culture immediately and were consistently reminded if they did not comply.

I sensed a general lack of aggressiveness in the pursuit of new business.After a few early wins in the company's history folks just sat back and rested on their laurels. Now some are playing catch up and trying to build a realistic business pipeline.Corporate teaming and proposal development were weak links with most contributors lacking experience.Bids reflected a general lack of demonstrated corporate commitment.and discrimination.

The company believed in holding several monthly meetings all run by the clock.Once the minute hand stuck 12 all conversation was cut off..All meetings were pretty much scripted.. Heaven help the employee that spoke up and made a contribution that had not been well discussed in advance.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that the workday never, ever extended past eight hours. Work Life balance was top notch!
Pros
Work Life Balnce
Cons
Lack of support staff. Every employee performs multiple jobs. Corporate culture dominates
Benefits
Sr. Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAAugust 10, 2017
Not very good, premiums very expensive, especially if you have special needs family members.

You also feel disconnected from the corporate office. Hard to get answers quickly.
Great work experience
EST 2000 Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAApril 9, 2017
I enjoyed being around and training Soldiers on a daily basis. The work environment was very positive and the support from the home office was excellent.
Benefits
Cons
N/a
Great Company
Logistician III (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 13, 2016
Great company to work for, but with all contract work there is never job security. Most positions available for advancement are located out of my state. Management is very attentive and available when you need them. Best part of my job is my coworkers!
Pros
Paid holidays and coworkers
Cons
Job security
Great company to work for.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 13, 2015
Great company to work for. Enjoyed all aspects including people, mission, treatment and compensation including benefits. Forward looking organization with a great staff.
Great place to work with
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAMay 23, 2015
This is a great place to work for employees that just want a paycheck, great for retired military and older individuals. Not much is required out of employees, standards are low, and there is no advancement or "pushing" from management to do the best job possible. No accountability of individuals.
Pros
Free lunches provided monthly with awards and company news.
Contractor, ASOPS, 3IS (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 23, 2014
Outstanding company to work for. Great working relations with military and civilian counterparts.
Pros
Work on miltary base
Cons
Job position was cut due to funding
Expect the best
Watchdesk Operator (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVOctober 21, 2013
They have really strong values. Everybody at Falcon I'd met was competent and professional, and always ready to support the mission.
Regional Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 23, 2013
There is no typical day at work. There is quite a bit of travel involved in my job. I have learned various software technologies to include, Microsoft SharePoint, vmware, and other proprietary products. Management is great to work with and very helpful. Coworkers make the job what it is. The hardest part of the job is the constant travel and commute to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping our customers, learning, and my coworkers.
Pros
salary
Cons
healthcare