USHA Employee Reviews in Nashville, TN

Not what it seems
Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
I left a steady job of 15 years jehrre I knew I had a set retirement because I was told I would make decent money, make my own schedule and work from home because I would be my own boss.
Unfortunately they hold potential leads over your head to force you to do things their way. The lead source they have is not that great and is not as positive turn around as they promised.
Pros
Supposed own boss
Cons
Personal Financial status worse it has ever been
Multi Level Telemarketing Scam
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 20, 2018
Do not fall for this scam. It is nothing more than a scam. There is no way to make money at this company unless you invest thousands buying your own leads and bringing in people to work under you. It's multi level marketing pure and simple.
Pros
Cons
They promise you the moon and deliver nothing!
amazing workplace
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
This place truly is amazing. I love the people and I love the work that we do. I believe this company will always be around to truly help the people that come to us that need it
Telemarketing Job
Licensed Health & Life Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
telemarkting job. Not much more to say. Nice enviornment. Company is supportive. compensation is good for commission sales. Its a sales centric company. the work is meneal.
I love this place!
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 30, 2017
This is the best of all worlds! Ethics, integrity, soul, value for the customer, purpose for the agent. Our mission of H.O.P.E. - Helping Other People Everyday - is truly emphasized by all leadership. I decided to obtain my insurance license when someone presented USHEALTH policies to me. I've had years of experience in the Healthcare industry and USHEALTH offers the most valuable, flexible, and innovative approach t…
Pros
Flexibility, self-employed, great pay, great leadership, great products!
Cons
This is hard work!
Best Career Ever
Field Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2016
I love this company and what it stands for. H.O.P.E. Helping other people every day! It’s exactly what we do. Great Money, Great Training and an awesome team of leaders and teammates. Training is the best in the industry and the money is huge! To be successful, you must come with a strong work ethic, good planning skills, persistence to win & a positive attitude. The culture is fun and inviting for anyone. Having the ability to work my own schedule and truly helping people while making a lot of money is the best part of this job. I wouldn't change it for anything and we have the best CEO in the industry. Getting through the first 6 months learning curve is the toughest part of the job, once you get past that... easy sailing!
Love this company and all of its leaders!! Thank You USHA!! :)
Pros
Great Hours, Great Money, Great Training, Great Leaders
Cons
Learning Underwriting
Great atmosphere, great people.
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 3, 2015
Flexible hours with good training. Must be able to be a field under writer to be successful and get paid in a timely manor. My co-workers are all good sources of information and very helpful.
Flexable, nice people
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 11, 2014
I enjoyed working here the people are awesome and your schedule is flexable.