USHA Employee Reviews for Sales

Love what I do
Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 6, 2017
Bottom to top amazing leadership. Great potential for income and residuals. Work on your own schedule and get paid as much as you are worth. Its not easy, but extremely worth it.
Unprofessional
Sales (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 20, 2017
Deceptive in hiring process, training manager was cut throat and not willing to go that extra mile to help new employees. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Lead Fail
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2017
I was told I would be given leads that were valuable & worthy, however unless I had tons of money to dump into the system I only received 2ndhand leads.
Fun people
Independent Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 9, 2017
Fun people to be around. But hard to make the sales by making cold calls. We have daily conference calls to keep updated and keep you motivated so that is not a problem, but the sale is hard to make.
excellent company to work for
Licensed insurance sales professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2017
great place if you want to have a career in insurance sales. The company fosters a fun and exciting atmosphere. The management team wants to see you succeed and be the best you can be. There is incentives to insure you stay on tract with your goals.
Pros
must be able to communicate well on the phone
Not for everyone
INDEPENDENT HEALTH ADVISOR/SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2016
Not really for everyone, if you like a sales environment with people constantly breathing down you neck then maybe this is for you but not for me. Passive aggressive support and many people with bad intentions here.
Best Career Ever
Field Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2016
I love this company and what it stands for. H.O.P.E. Helping other people every day! It’s exactly what we do. Great Money, Great Training and an awesome team of leaders and teammates. Training is the best in the industry and the money is huge! To be successful, you must come with a strong work ethic, good planning skills, persistence to win & a positive attitude. The culture is fun and inviting for anyone. Having the ability to work my own schedule and truly helping people while making a lot of money is the best part of this job. I wouldn't change it for anything and we have the best CEO in the industry. Getting through the first 6 months learning curve is the toughest part of the job, once you get past that... easy sailing!
Love this company and all of its leaders!! Thank You USHA!! :)
Pros
Great Hours, Great Money, Great Training, Great Leaders
Cons
Learning Underwriting
Leads are not free
Field Training Agent (Current Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLDecember 7, 2015
They get you started by telling you that the company provides leads every 12k you write in business until you get charge backs you can never get to 12k again. Lead acquisitions costs are about $150 per sale. It is not sustainable business model.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
lead cost
Great atmosphere, great people.
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 3, 2015
Flexible hours with good training. Must be able to be a field under writer to be successful and get paid in a timely manor. My co-workers are all good sources of information and very helpful.
Great place to work!!
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 5, 2015
Very family friendly company. Takes a ahile to build up a customer base so you may need to have a reserve before starting. It is a commission position. Mangers are willing to provide any support that may be needed to get started then it is up to you to build your client base. Compensation is outstanding for successful sales agents.
Flexable, nice people
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 11, 2014
I enjoyed working here the people are awesome and your schedule is flexable.