USHA Employee Reviews for Licensed Agent

Fast paced work, great leadership
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PAJuly 24, 2018
In my year working there, I met some of the best leaders I have ever come across. This job was tough. You had to motivate yourself everyday. Being a Health Insurance Advisor isn't easy. You have to be a self starter, be very organized and persistent. The biggest reason I left was to pursue a lifelong goal I wanted to meet. The Quakertown, PA office is a great environment with great people. If you want to pursue being an Insurance Agent as a career, this is the place to go.
Pros
You make your own hours, excellent leadership
Cons
100% Commission
I would not recommend working here.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 28, 2018
Unless you want to sit in a call center for 8 hours a day making 200 plus calls this is not the job for you. There is no support financially in regards to a salary. To qualify a potential insurer they have to be in perfect health.
Great opportunity for highly driven individuals.
License Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa/BrandonMay 22, 2018
Self Employed work day, 8am-9pm, fast pace. meet meetings are highly driven and lots of incentives short and long terms. Weekly advances, tri-monthly bonus, chance for monthly bonuses, etc. Merit base promotion. Amazing Leaders and individuals looking to help you achieve your full potential.
great place to work if commision based is for you.
Licensed Health Agent for TX, LA, and more (Current Employee) –  not sharingApril 26, 2018
can earn amazing money if talk to a lot of healthy people. work place in most places is friendly and helpful. though many choose to work from home if you have their number then they are happy to help you. it really helps you understand what need to do.
if not a good people person let me save you some time. this is not for you. a lot of talking. a lot of details. a lot of learning every detail of conversations all hoping that they are healthy enough to get normal plan and if not then talk another plan is fine however that plan is great for some and bad for others.
Pros
own time call but should be in office during learning period
Cons
commissioned.
Captive agents we come and go
Licensed agent selling health/life coverage (Current Employee) –  AnywhereJanuary 8, 2018
The company is a team player environment. We all build each other up and have fun at using games and contests to boost sales and bring a positive tone to the office.
Pros
Come and go
Cons
Captive agent
Ramp UP Time
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2017
Started with company as an intern and gradually learned the business. The average sales agent told me that it had taken them about 3 to 4 months to Ramp Up. I found that in my personal experience working with USHA to be true. Once you make it you are in and the pay is good.
Pros
Flex Work Hours
Cons
Ramp Up Time took about 3 to 4 months before making money
Commission Only
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 15, 2017
You pay a lot to get licensed and get NO help in learning how to close the deal for health insurance. Unless you have another source of income stay away.
Productive and fun work place
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 30, 2017
I love working for the company, management is great and there to help whenever you need it, no question to small and they take as much time withbyou as you need.
Great and Caring Company
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 12, 2017
USHA is a wonderful company who truly care about people. There slogan is HOPE, which stands for Helping Other People Everyday. Wonderful managers who help and want to see successful employees.
Pros
Alot of money can be made, if you work hard and put your time in it.
Cons
Commission Only
Unlimited earning potential!
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2017
I am so grateful for this opportunity and for my family's future!! Working with USHA has changed my whole outlook and given me HOPE! I can now dream again and I see that I will actually achieve those dreams! If you are looking for a career that offers hope, support, unlimited earning potential, plus a secure future, then look no further! No more 8-5 for 40 years with nothing to show for it! Thank you USHA!!
Pros
No commission cap, management opportunity, residual income
Cons
none to list!
Freedom but hard to get started
Licensed Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  LAJuly 18, 2017
Good to get initial sales background. It takes a lot of time to get up and going since it is only commission based. You must find your own business, which if you succeed you can do well.
Telemarketing Job
Licensed Health & Life Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
telemarkting job. Not much more to say. Nice enviornment. Company is supportive. compensation is good for commission sales. Its a sales centric company. the work is meneal.
Great potential, but......
Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2017
There is a great potential for making money, but in order to make good money your management has to be helpful, you have to be willing to possibly make no money for the first few months, and in reality you have to work harder than you ever did in order to make it. The products that are sold are good, but have some flaws that make it difficult to sell.
Licensed Agent/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2017
Culture is outstanding. The leaders really want you to succeed! They will do all they can to help you succeed. It is hard work, however if you put in the effort you will succeed.
Pros
great training
Cons
commission only
Licensed Agent
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 6, 2017
US Health Advisors was a full commission type position. The company gave no leads or helped build client base and in my opinion was lacking leadership.
100% comission
Account Executive, Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2016
The people and work culture are wonderful. Management is amazing and really cares about your success.
Work hard and you'll get out of it what you put into it.
Leads are provided.
300 calls a day to succeed required.
Tons of training and resources available for those willing to learn.
100% commission. If clients fall off after the sale is made they take the charge back from your next commission check.
incredible commission structure, make top dollar for the industry.
Excellent Team To work with
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76102July 20, 2016
Awesome Training. Excellent Team! Great Incentives.Easy Access to Leaders. Continual Education. Leads provided free for the first 3 months. Constant encouragement.
Pros
Work from Home
Working as a Sales Agent
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  ElginOctober 18, 2015
Make phone calls to reach out to lead prospect that may need
health coverage.

If interested do a either face to face presentation or a virtual.

The sales must be entered into the system, and underwriting
will review the police and talk to the client.

Downside of this job is paid on commissions only
Pros
The commission pay is very good
Cons
Commission Pay Only
licensed insurance agent
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXMarch 5, 2015
I was in charge of creating on my own work schedule, I had to cold call leads. I also set appointments, and had to sell the product. The hardest part of my day to day was finding turn leads into an appointment. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping families find a more affordable option for health insurance.
Great Place To Work
Licensed Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TexasMarch 19, 2014
As long as I have worked at US Health Advisors I have learned a lot more about time management and how to be your own boss. You will only get what you put into the job because you are working from your home and have to rely on developing your own business to generate leads. The best part about working for this company is that I get to be at home a lot besides when I travel to meet with clients.