USHA Culture reviews

Good Boss
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 15, 2018
Love My Boss, fun work space, good for insurance, power to my boss, great communications, loveable work space, friendly people, caring people, overall just nice company.
You'll laugh every day
Account management/Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2018
The best part of USHA is the culture and environment. Everyone is very supportive and genuinely wants to help you achieve your goals. Anything is possible with this company if you want it enough.
Best career decision I ever made!
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 8, 2018
Left the corporate grind for yes a tough sales job but like anything else, if you put in the work and the success will follow. From the homeoffice, the senior leaders, the local leaders all the way up to the CEO himself the support and accolades they give us is unmatched. It a work family of "We" not I and the family is nationwide. Everyone is supportive and helpful towards one goal.... Helping Other People Everyday for ourselves and for our customers.
Pros
Excellent product and training, Leaders and coworkers work together, Best options for customers, Best success working for each other
Great Company - Last Career
Agent (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 8, 2018
If you are looking for your last career, this is the place! The culture in the GA Office is amazing.. I felt like part of the team on day one. The office is a positive enviroment with hands on training.

If you are looking for a career where you actually get paid for your efforts, then this is it. With the most competitive commission structure out there, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses, residual income potential, and no cap on earning... what's not to love!
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Great Products, Mission of HOPE...the list goes on. If you are motivated, goal-oriented, and want to work hard and have an uncapped potential in earnings, then this is for you!
Cons
I wouldn't consider these cons, but this isn't a career for everyone. If you do not want to put in the time or work hard, then this is not the right career
Captive agents we come and go
Licensed agent selling health/life coverage (Current Employee) –  AnywhereJanuary 8, 2018
The company is a team player environment. We all build each other up and have fun at using games and contests to boost sales and bring a positive tone to the office.
Pros
Come and go
Cons
Captive agent
Toxic atmosphere
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2017
Poor management never kept promises of free A leads lots of cold calling and wasted time on petty office politics. Leadership in Chicago was rated the lowest in the company.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lots of cold calling dead leads
All promises were kept.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCSeptember 23, 2017
All of the promises made to me during the recruiting were kept. Solid support system in place, positive culture, and friendly team to work with, they are family oriented.
Pros
In house live training.
Cons
Long hours.
Great Culture Amazing Company
FSL (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 9, 2017
This company is by far the best company I've ever came across. The culture and values the company embraces are second to none. The mission of H.O.P.E (helping other people every day) is more than an acronym, it is manifested constantly.
Pros
Excellent compensation
Cons
None encountered
Licensed Agent/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2017
Culture is outstanding. The leaders really want you to succeed! They will do all they can to help you succeed. It is hard work, however if you put in the effort you will succeed.
Pros
great training
Cons
commission only
excellent company to work for
Licensed insurance sales professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2017
great place if you want to have a career in insurance sales. The company fosters a fun and exciting atmosphere. The management team wants to see you succeed and be the best you can be. There is incentives to insure you stay on tract with your goals.
Pros
must be able to communicate well on the phone
100% comission
Account Executive, Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2016
The people and work culture are wonderful. Management is amazing and really cares about your success.
Work hard and you'll get out of it what you put into it.
Leads are provided.
300 calls a day to succeed required.
Tons of training and resources available for those willing to learn.
100% commission. If clients fall off after the sale is made they take the charge back from your next commission check.
incredible commission structure, make top dollar for the industry.
Best Career Ever
Field Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2016
I love this company and what it stands for. H.O.P.E. Helping other people every day! It’s exactly what we do. Great Money, Great Training and an awesome team of leaders and teammates. Training is the best in the industry and the money is huge! To be successful, you must come with a strong work ethic, good planning skills, persistence to win & a positive attitude. The culture is fun and inviting for anyone. Having the ability to work my own schedule and truly helping people while making a lot of money is the best part of this job. I wouldn't change it for anything and we have the best CEO in the industry. Getting through the first 6 months learning curve is the toughest part of the job, once you get past that... easy sailing!
Love this company and all of its leaders!! Thank You USHA!! :)
Pros
Great Hours, Great Money, Great Training, Great Leaders
Cons
Learning Underwriting
Excellent Team To work with
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76102July 20, 2016
Awesome Training. Excellent Team! Great Incentives.Easy Access to Leaders. Continual Education. Leads provided free for the first 3 months. Constant encouragement.
Pros
Work from Home
Great Company
Contracted Writing Agent (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 1, 2016
It is a great place to work for and you can set your own schedule as well as salary since you work solely on commission. Being able set set your own schedule is great. The people I worked with are always helpful. You have to be able to put in the work to get the appointments to share the product.
Pros
Commission work
Cons
Commission work
Flexable, nice people
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 11, 2014
I enjoyed working here the people are awesome and your schedule is flexable.