USHA Management reviews

Toxic atmosphere
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2017
Poor management never kept promises of free A leads lots of cold calling and wasted time on petty office politics. Leadership in Chicago was rated the lowest in the company.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lots of cold calling dead leads
Unprofessional
Sales (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 20, 2017
Deceptive in hiring process, training manager was cut throat and not willing to go that extra mile to help new employees. Wouldn't recommend working here.
Lead Fail
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2017
I was told I would be given leads that were valuable & worthy, however unless I had tons of money to dump into the system I only received 2ndhand leads.
Productive and fun work place
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 30, 2017
I love working for the company, management is great and there to help whenever you need it, no question to small and they take as much time withbyou as you need.
Unlimited earning potential!
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2017
I am so grateful for this opportunity and for my family's future!! Working with USHA has changed my whole outlook and given me HOPE! I can now dream again and I see that I will actually achieve those dreams! If you are looking for a career that offers hope, support, unlimited earning potential, plus a secure future, then look no further! No more 8-5 for 40 years with nothing to show for it! Thank you USHA!!
Pros
No commission cap, management opportunity, residual income
Cons
none to list!
Great potential, but......
Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2017
There is a great potential for making money, but in order to make good money your management has to be helpful, you have to be willing to possibly make no money for the first few months, and in reality you have to work harder than you ever did in order to make it. The products that are sold are good, but have some flaws that make it difficult to sell.
excellent company to work for
Licensed insurance sales professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2017
great place if you want to have a career in insurance sales. The company fosters a fun and exciting atmosphere. The management team wants to see you succeed and be the best you can be. There is incentives to insure you stay on tract with your goals.
Pros
must be able to communicate well on the phone
The Best Company To Work For in the USA
FTA (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 6, 2017
I changed careers 7 months ago in May of 2016 to come work as a sales agent with USHA . I've been in sales my whole life so had some realistic expectations in the beginning of what my pay would be and starting from the bottom in a new industry. I never sold health insurance before but took the leap and sold my company that I was part owner of , making 150k+ per year for the last 7 years of my life to start all over selling health insurance and I know it was a crazy thing to do to give up a 6 figure income in the blink of an eye but I just saw the opportunity at USHA is like nothing else out there. I started out like a lot of agents and had a hard time adjusting in the first 7 weeks I only made about 2 pay checks for around $500 each. So obviously I was beginning to be quite nervous, but than I really sat back and audited my work ethic and my training I was receiving from the company on the daily calls (every day at 12 noon there is a region training call ) On these calls they alway speak about setting up your day , making the calls for prospecting and keeping it simple and basically don't try and reinvent the wheel. After really digging deep and realizing it was my self who wasn't making enough dials and was trying to do to much on the phone and not just keep things simple the way we were trained , I had a break through. I started really working harder and being more coachable and just mimicking the leaders in my region. To sum it up by just really listening to the training I received through management and auditing my own work ethic I ended up having an incredible 2016 and  more... finishing top 15 in the company in terms of sales . One of the main reasons I chose to change careers and get contracted with USHA was my buddies that were all already working for the company had such a passion for what they were doing and truly loved their job. After being at the company for 7 months I can truly see why, set aside the amazing commission structure and opportunity to make incredible money, the mission statement of H.O.P.E is shown to me every day by every person I work with all the way up to management and the leaders . Every person at this company truly cares about helping people and when you get the thank you calls and texts and hear from clients just say how grateful they are that we helped them find affordable health coverage and saved their families so much money every month it really makes the job worthwhile. This is the greatest company in the country and there is no other way to put it.  less
Pros
Commission Structure, stock options, oppurtunity for growth, work from home or office, free leads, training is A+
Cons
Can't think of any
100% comission
Account Executive, Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2016
The people and work culture are wonderful. Management is amazing and really cares about your success.
Work hard and you'll get out of it what you put into it.
Leads are provided.
300 calls a day to succeed required.
Tons of training and resources available for those willing to learn.
100% commission. If clients fall off after the sale is made they take the charge back from your next commission check.
incredible commission structure, make top dollar for the industry.
Not for everyone
INDEPENDENT HEALTH ADVISOR/SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2016
Not really for everyone, if you like a sales environment with people constantly breathing down you neck then maybe this is for you but not for me. Passive aggressive support and many people with bad intentions here.
US Health Advisors Chicago
Career Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2016
Weekly expectations change without notice. No flexibility in the schedule though you are a 1099 contractor. You are expected to adjust your schedule according to managements whims. Extra call sessions and weekend work scheduled. Push weeks require a minimum of 60 hours. They will use the example that a Navy SEAL will tell you when you think you are exhausted you need to reach down because you can still got an additional 20% if you try. Selling health insurance does not even come close to being a NAVY SEAL. If you want to work in a call center and make 350 to 500 calls a day you may sell a few policies a week, never felt a real sense of accomplishment. Just a lame sale job with a very hard product to sell. Upside free coffee and occasional lunch.
Pros
Free Coffee and Snack
Cons
Poor management, set schedule, call center environment
Best Career Ever
Field Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2016
I love this company and what it stands for. H.O.P.E. Helping other people every day! It’s exactly what we do. Great Money, Great Training and an awesome team of leaders and teammates. Training is the best in the industry and the money is huge! To be successful, you must come with a strong work ethic, good planning skills, persistence to win & a positive attitude. The culture is fun and inviting for anyone. Having the ability to work my own schedule and truly helping people while making a lot of money is the best part of this job. I wouldn't change it for anything and we have the best CEO in the industry. Getting through the first 6 months learning curve is the toughest part of the job, once you get past that... easy sailing!
Love this company and all of its leaders!! Thank You USHA!! :)
Pros
Great Hours, Great Money, Great Training, Great Leaders
Cons
Learning Underwriting
aweful products
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2015
very difficult to sell products due to them being non-compiant with ACA. extremely difficult underwriting and you pay for your own resources no assistance from company
Great Place To Work
Licensed Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TexasMarch 19, 2014
As long as I have worked at US Health Advisors I have learned a lot more about time management and how to be your own boss. You will only get what you put into the job because you are working from your home and have to rely on developing your own business to generate leads. The best part about working for this company is that I get to be at home a lot besides when I travel to meet with clients.
good management and fun to work with.
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 24, 2013
Good management and fun to work with. Great training, classes and field. The company offers a very innovating insurance product.