The company expects you to make a minimum of 300 phone calls/day so make sure you are cool with doing that. They will tell you though that that is the minimum, if you want to make $40K/year, you are probably making 400-600/day. Make calls even when you are on vacation. Just never stop calling.
You can certainly make a ton of money, and we hear from those top earners on a weekly basis. However, as of today, 80% of the sales people aren't on pace to earn $60K/year let alone what is advertised.
If you can literally handle: staying on the phone without even a lunch break for 10 hours with that phone dialing continuously, leaving hundreds of voicemails, hearing from people that are upset because you are the 15th person to call them that day, then you can likely be part of that top 20 or even 10 percent.
If you do make it to that top 10 percent, you can make tons of money however, be prepared to spend money on yourself as all of the top earners got there by buying their own leads to supplement the company provided leads that everybody is calling. This may be difficult if you don't have money to spend right away or need every penny you earn.
Lastly, health insurance is highly seasonal. From Nov-end of January, there is a lot of business to be had. Outside of that, it feels like you are working for little pay. You have to be highly motivated to keep at it when you haven't made a sale for a few days.
In summary, it can be a great job but since you can make gobs of money but really only the top 10% do, the other 90% struggle. Not very good odds in my opinion.
You can make as much as you want
90% of people can make better money elsewhere