USHA Employee Review

Pyramid structure designed to benefit a few rather than all employees.
Licensed Health/ Life/ Accident Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2017
High pressure sales company, no job security, production had to be weekly to survive, almost everyone I went through training with had no choice but to quit because it was 100% commission and not easy to earn enough money to get through the learning curb. Also, the managers do not care that new people were having to constantly be hired because they made money off our sales, a pyramid structure.
4commission based
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
very high pressure job

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Not what it seems
Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
I left a steady job of 15 years jehrre I knew I had a set retirement because I was told I would make decent money, make my own schedule and work from home because I would be my own boss.
Unfortunately they hold potential leads over your head to force you to do things their way. The lead source they have is not that great and is not as positive turn around as they promised.
Pros
Supposed own boss
Cons
Personal Financial status worse it has ever been
Sales is challenging.
Captive Agent (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 23, 2018
That sad, the way we worked leads was horrible, calling the same people every 2 hrs! The atmosphere was the most unprofessional I've ever been in. If you don't mind animals, cussing, yelling for fun, then you may be wired to work there. The way to success is to treat each call as the first of the day and do at least 200 calls a day. No problem, accept you may call the same person 2 to 3 times. How would you respond?

There are good people there and I think they genuinely care about folks being successful.
Pros
Co-workers care and some will nurture/help as much as they can.
Cons
Very unprofessional. On the phone with folks in the background cussing is not the best situation, And repeat calling!! This is the worst.