USHA Employee Review

Do not start out here!!
Insurance Producer (Former Employee) –  TXNovember 3, 2017
The only reason for anyone to start their insurance career here is if they are young and/or still living at home with no bills, or if you are a highly seasoned vet with at least 3 full months of expense money to be ready. The commissions are high, but underwriting is stringent and therefore the "target prospect" scope is extremely narrow. Narrow to the point of needing at least a 3 month cushion to ride on; IF the initial time of "getting up and running" can be gotten through, then it is an amazing team to work with.
Pros
Work/Life
Cons
EXTREMELY narrow market - needle in a haystack

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Fast paced work, great leadership
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PAJuly 24, 2018
In my year working there, I met some of the best leaders I have ever come across. This job was tough. You had to motivate yourself everyday. Being a Health Insurance Advisor isn't easy. You have to be a self starter, be very organized and persistent. The biggest reason I left was to pursue a lifelong goal I wanted to meet. The Quakertown, PA office is a great environment with great people. If you want to pursue being an Insurance Agent as a career, this is the place to go.
Pros
You make your own hours, excellent leadership
Cons
100% Commission
amazing workplace
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
This place truly is amazing. I love the people and I love the work that we do. I believe this company will always be around to truly help the people that come to us that need it