USHA Employee Review

Do not start out here!!
Insurance Producer (Former Employee) –  TXNovember 3, 2017
The only reason for anyone to start their insurance career here is if they are young and/or still living at home with no bills, or if you are a highly seasoned vet with at least 3 full months of expense money to be ready. The commissions are high, but underwriting is stringent and therefore the "target prospect" scope is extremely narrow. Narrow to the point of needing at least a 3 month cushion to ride on; IF the initial time of "getting up and running" can be gotten through, then it is an amazing team to work with.
Pros
Work/Life
Cons
EXTREMELY narrow market - needle in a haystack

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Captive agents we come and go
Licensed agent selling health/life coverage (Current Employee) –  AnywhereJanuary 8, 2018
The company is a team player environment. We all build each other up and have fun at using games and contests to boost sales and bring a positive tone to the office.
Pros
Come and go
Cons
Captive agent
Ramp UP Time
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2017
Started with company as an intern and gradually learned the business. The average sales agent told me that it had taken them about 3 to 4 months to Ramp Up. I found that in my personal experience working with USHA to be true. Once you make it you are in and the pay is good.
Pros
Flex Work Hours
Cons
Ramp Up Time took about 3 to 4 months before making money